New Career Skills - A Must Read (for monk)
2011.Jul.22, 03:33 PM
RE: New Career Skills - A Must Read (for monk)
she will reply in 30 to 40 weeks man dont worry

GlenQuagmire
2011.Jul.22, 09:39 PM
she should fix all the bugs too and the virsues if there is any? thats a idea give the right amount of Easter Eggs too right amount of things in contest prizes and she should show when she is online more and answer our questions and mails when we mail her when she gets them in the forums in her email our ingame she should and hers a idea when u change ur password ingame it changes to that in the forums she should enable similes in mails and a option for a signiture ingame?
and y not some new weapons random event lots of contests and prizes paid back soon and the right amount too people will eventually quit donating and the game will die it will suck i wish she would update stuff so we could still play for years and it benefits her she gets the donation money is y i dont get she dont update stuff we need answers on what she is doing will there be a AL in 2012? she has quit updating dont interact with players
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.22 09:54 PM by tables18.

GlenQuagmire
2011.Jul.23, 03:59 AM
(2011.Jul.22 09:39 PM)tables18 Wrote:  she should fix all the bugs too and the virsues if there is any? thats a idea give the right amount of Easter Eggs too right amount of things in contest prizes and she should show when she is online more and answer our questions and mails when we mail her when she gets them in the forums in her email our ingame she should and hers a idea when u change ur password ingame it changes to that in the forums she should enable similes in mails and a option for a signiture ingame?
and y not some new weapons random event lots of contests and prizes paid back soon and the right amount too people will eventually quit donating and the game will die it will suck i wish she would update stuff so we could still play for years and it benefits her she gets the donation money is y i dont get she dont update stuff we need answers on what she is doing will there be a AL in 2012? she has quit updating dont interact with players

she interacts with me all the time. send her a mail sometime.... man you have no idea what is going on in her real life, as do i. this might not be her priority, is it yours??? ppl complain that nothing happens then they complain that stuff does. fucking asshats!!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jul.23, 10:26 AM
vote poptart for new admin!!!!

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Jul.23, 03:50 PM
Hugegrin

GlenQuagmire
2011.Jul.27, 09:10 PM
if anyone has some real feedback i can get some ideas goin for the other careers. i also think there should be other career options (part-time jobs. law enforcement. etc. neighborhood watch. peace corps. something.)

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jul.30, 09:27 PM
(2011.Jul.23 10:26 AM)filthymick Wrote:  vote poptart for new admin!!!!

Winky

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2011.Aug.02, 02:46 PM
For Politics
Lower bail cause u know the judge
Shorter jail sentence if caught cause u appointed the judge
Political protectors attack in your defense for bonus damage

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2011.Aug.02, 02:48 PM
I swear it shouldn't be hard to think of a few tweaks to get people working toward cool goals again. Every single idea people post sounds decent enough. If anyone had any idea of the mechanics of the game they should be able to make something fair and equal.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Aug.02, 02:58 PM
cause she dont care about you or the game any more dont you understand she has a life out side EvilEvil

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH