New Career Skills - A Must Read (for monk)
2011.Jul.01, 05:16 PM
RE: New Career Skills - A Must Read (for monk)
(2011.Jul.01 04:40 PM)TealJade Wrote:  Medical ideas-

level 12 - be able to med bust players not in your gang

level 15 - chance of healing ones self part way during a pvp fight (passive)

level 20 - cyberware removal? I know it was talked about for level 12 but that was a long time ago.

Level 25 - better chance of healing during pvp? Not crazy about this one, just an idea.

i actually like those passives, and med bust is a good idea, i dont like cyberware removal, that should be for science. i'll add these in Smile good input

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jul.01, 07:38 PM
science

level 12- stim borgs from other gangs

level 15- scientist have access to chems and gain a boost to their main stat from these chems? i dunno this one is hard

level 20- borg removal

level 25- access to more powerful chems allowing the scientist to boost two main stats?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Jul.01, 08:58 PM
I just need inpace to break it down in mathematical formula and I'm good.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.01, 09:55 PM
(2011.Jul.01 05:16 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i actually like those passives, and med bust is a good idea, i dont like cyberware removal, that should be for science. i'll add these in Smile good input

I like the pvp passive healing for level 15, lol just wasn't sure about the level 25.
Med busting could also be a money maker, like politics and the jail or science and Borg surgery.

Thank you for doing this, while not all of these might happen, or even none of them it makes it interesting to see what COULD happen.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Jul.02, 08:16 AM
Good ideas

GlenQuagmire
2011.Jul.02, 09:40 AM
thanks tealjade Smile and everyone else. i'll take a look at some of the other ones and see what i can think of. some interesting ideas for science, i'll try to think of somethin

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jul.02, 09:52 AM
I like the Military skills. They pretty are awesome, but it would be nice if they weren't range exclusive. There are some of us that are Melee Soldiers. Wink
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.02 09:52 AM by Canosoup.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2011.Jul.02, 09:59 AM
(2011.Jul.02 09:52 AM)Canosoup Wrote:  I like the Military skills. They pretty are awesome, but it would be nice if they weren't range exclusive. There are some of us that are Melee Soldiers. Wink

i'm sure there are, but i was just being realistic for this :/ most military folks are trained with ranged weaponry, but not melee. you may have some hand-to-hand combat training, but all your field expertise is with guns, missiles, tanks n shit. just trying to think about that kind of stuff... again, none of this will really happen, but its just nice to pretend
i added some science ideas
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.02 10:23 AM by abysmalpoptart.

2011.Jul.02, 02:02 PM
Military = ranged

Martial Arts = melee

Great ideas nonetheless
2011.Jul.02, 02:41 PM
What can you do with Athletics? Can I have my own fame that makes people kiss my feet in a fight because I'm too cool for cats? What about crazy fans that defend me in a fight like gang backup?
Better conversion rates for athletics would be most appreciated cause everyday I'm reminded that I made a bad career move.