IDK about u guys
2010.Nov.26, 03:05 PM
RE: IDK about u guys
she has to figure out who won the halloween contest first. should take another 6 months and then another 4 to find out who won this one, then another 4-6 months to award prizes/tags/prizes....dont hold your breathe.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.26, 03:33 PM
(2010.Nov.26 02:48 PM)zliplus Wrote:  2 likely reasons why the results aren't up: zen is on holiday and/or she doesn't want to post them until she divvies out the loot.

Also, GQ is a stalker.

giggity...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.26, 05:30 PM
(2010.Nov.25 06:08 AM)Howl Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.25 03:33 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  i dont mind it, but i would like to see more contests like the tenbot one, where you get back something even if you dont come 1st, because these contests are expensive, and with the 24 hour players and refreshers we dont get much chance. By we i mean those who have to go to work and cant stay up all night, so i only get about 8 hours on the contest. I still give it a go for the fun of it but i think it'd be a lot more interesting with little random bonuses every now and then etc.

Almost all of the friggin contests are random and ur still complaining. I won't say i can't believe it b/c i would be lying. but i have been up since this contest stared and i have killed a whopping 103 turkeys... with a smacking streak of 6... fortunately the 3 streak must have been extremely random b/c i only got it once.

NO i'm NOT complaining... I'm just pointing out that I am still not gonna win.

BTW Zen if ur looking THANK YOU for even having contests!! Most sites don't do eff all.

im not whinging or anything, i enjoy these contests, i just would rather if their were more overall rewards. and yes, thankyou zen for the effort, it definately makes this game a lot more fun and unique Smile

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Nov.26, 06:05 PM
(2010.Nov.26 03:05 PM)Brugada Wrote:  she has to figure out who won the halloween contest first. should take another 6 months and then another 4 to find out who won this one, then another 4-6 months to award prizes/tags/prizes....dont hold your breathe.

I asked her about this, this was her response. I guess I forgot to post it anywhere.

Quote:Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 21 November 10 @ 2:08:37 am
Subject : RE:Halloween Contest Results

The "contest" for Halloween wasn't a contest and there wasn't going to be any list. It was merely for everyone to get candies.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
2010.Nov.26, 06:14 PM
Well it would be nice to see who got the most. Neutral

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.27, 08:29 AM
(2010.Nov.26 02:42 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  just an idea, but for the next one have non refreshers list seperate. i found the running total was good. i managed to work out who the other two guys that where in the top 3 by watching activity and using the poi.

I don't want to know who the top non-refreshers are, and, if I were one, I wouldn't want people to know my totals.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.