IDK about u guys
2010.Nov.25, 09:35 AM
RE: IDK about u guys
contests seem to be the same fucking code with a different shitty description, from someone who obviously holds themselves in high esteem in regards to writing (when in reality, they are shit, and all those stupid little stories are shit as well). like hunting pumpkins to being attacked by tenbots, to having turkeyborgs, honestly , what next? an admin that actually cares? Rolleyes

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Nov.25, 09:55 AM
(2010.Nov.25 09:21 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  I do like how there is a progressive running total so you can see how you are compared to the rest.

I'm willing to assume it turns off players like me who see they have NO SHOT at catching the people at the top because I just woke up.

Ah, well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble Gobble!

I am willing to bet that the top numbers we are showing are those who have refreshed. I would also assume that candy would be the cause of the refreshes, and if so do they now count as a refresher since they used something to refresh their energy?
2010.Nov.25, 11:22 AM
(2010.Nov.25 09:16 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  i think it would be a good idea to hide unique items in a few turkeys so obviously the more you kill the better chance you have to find one. But everyone still has a chance to get one...

+1 this is a good idea, have a couple hidden random uniques ... they also don't always have to be the most epic item, that should be reserved for the winner, a helmet w/ +1 acc or +1 str, would be a cool variation.
2010.Nov.25, 11:35 AM
so did you guys hear the one about pun and cheetah?? yea, they were gonna spend thanksgiving with the family but got so wasted the night before, they just ended up lying around all day!

bwahhhahha!
2010.Nov.25, 11:42 AM
Turkeys defeated....3, 3, and 2. Yeah...
2010.Nov.25, 11:38 PM
ffs at least some paltry exp from each fight or stims and nimbus dropped to make up for the energy wasted...i think i mentioned that years ago though

the paltry drops would even suffice, hum, stat points, health, any thing

doh
2010.Nov.26, 08:34 AM
(2010.Nov.25 11:38 PM)Punisher Wrote:  ffs at least some paltry exp from each fight or stims and nimbus dropped to make up for the energy wasted...i think i mentioned that years ago though

the paltry drops would even suffice, hum, stat points, health, any thing

how was your thanksgiving, pun? text-based?
2010.Nov.26, 01:20 PM
(2010.Nov.25 09:21 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  I do like how there is a progressive running total so you can see how you are compared to the rest.

I'm willing to assume it turns off players like me who see they have NO SHOT at catching the people at the top because I just woke up.

Ah, well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble Gobble!

Kinda begs the question why results aren't yet posted, though. I mean, we have already seen the final score - why not just post them with names?

Also, i'd like to say that the idea of contests are to be fun - I've never won (or even been in the top 10, I don't think). But I still do every contest as much as I can because it's fun and a break. That being said, thanks Zen for the amusing diverson from the daily grind of AL!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Nov.26, 02:42 PM
just an idea, but for the next one have non refreshers list seperate. i found the running total was good. i managed to work out who the other two guys that where in the top 3 by watching activity and using the poi.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.26, 02:48 PM
2 likely reasons why the results aren't up: zen is on holiday and/or she doesn't want to post them until she divvies out the loot.

Also, GQ is a stalker.