AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: IDK about u guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
but i think a lot of people are hesitant to participate in these contests b/c they are costly.

either costly to energy, AP, or to stims and bails

what if there was a form of holiday points?

like, merry christmas, you have 250 xmas points to spend. good luck hunting elves.

then u have 250 chances to hunt elves with random encounters, maybe not going to the hospital every 5 seconds, and everyone will participate, as it would be foolish not to

thoughts?
good point and suggestion. i agree.

plus, whats the point when we have to wait months for results or prizes.
I disagree if other ppl think it too expensive to do i might actually have a chance to finally win something
wolves vs chickens... my money is on the lovely howl. Smile
i dont mind it, but i would like to see more contests like the tenbot one, where you get back something even if you dont come 1st, because these contests are expensive, and with the 24 hour players and refreshers we dont get much chance. By we i mean those who have to go to work and cant stay up all night, so i only get about 8 hours on the contest. I still give it a go for the fun of it but i think it'd be a lot more interesting with little random bonuses every now and then etc.
(2010.Nov.25 01:38 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree if other ppl think it too expensive to do i might actually have a chance to finally win something

Wasn't the last contest enough? Can't someone like me win a comp fir a change?
(2010.Nov.25 03:33 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont mind it, but i would like to see more contests like the tenbot one, where you get back something even if you dont come 1st, because these contests are expensive, and with the 24 hour players and refreshers we dont get much chance. By we i mean those who have to go to work and cant stay up all night, so i only get about 8 hours on the contest. I still give it a go for the fun of it but i think it'd be a lot more interesting with little random bonuses every now and then etc.

Almost all of the friggin contests are random and ur still complaining. I won't say i can't believe it b/c i would be lying. but i have been up since this contest stared and i have killed a whopping 103 turkeys... with a smacking streak of 6... fortunately the 3 streak must have been extremely random b/c i only got it once.

NO i'm NOT complaining... I'm just pointing out that I am still not gonna win.

BTW Zen if ur looking THANK YOU for even having contests!! Most sites don't do eff all.
why you end up in hoasp every time has any one ever not been it sucks turckys win every time but still fun
(2010.Nov.25 01:38 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree if other ppl think it too expensive to do i might actually have a chance to finally win something

shutup biatch, no one asked you

btw, i always get confused, is howl cheets or is s/he someone else?
(2010.Nov.25 03:33 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont mind it, but i would like to see more contests like the tenbot one, where you get back something even if you dont come 1st, because these contests are expensive, and with the 24 hour players and refreshers we dont get much chance. By we i mean those who have to go to work and cant stay up all night, so i only get about 8 hours on the contest. I still give it a go for the fun of it but i think it'd be a lot more interesting with little random bonuses every now and then etc.

if you aint first your last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's