sv
2010.Nov.24, 10:51 PM
RE: sv
(2010.Nov.24 10:45 PM)Punisher Wrote:  dude its "Liar"

are you even 12 yet...and who is this zen you speak of?

*chu chug* I'm just acting like you tonight so my spelling is a little off, so bite me.

Prove me wrong on what I posted.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Nov.24, 10:53 PM
(2010.Nov.24 10:47 PM)Punisher Wrote:  edit

and btw sb knows im in midlan...ask him how todays zerks, mugs, and gang hits went even though he was candied and i was offline....wtg pigeon

shows exactly how little you know about this game that you pretty well obsess over.

lol, and didn't cheets use the word "embarrass" when describing someone losing a text-based battle.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 10:54 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Nov.24, 10:59 PM
i dont obsess over anything on the interwebs ....i dont read my wifes posts unless they happen to be in the thread i posted in or i have been directed to peruse them....so no i dont recollect her vernacular.....since you mispelled liar twice im guessing youre either under 12 or a moron so i really dont give a rats arse about you anyways...as for sb...keep trying to rile me man...not gonna work...im good

doh
2010.Nov.24, 11:15 PM
(2010.Nov.24 10:59 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i dont obsess over anything on the interwebs ....i dont read my wifes posts unless they happen to be in the thread i posted in or i have been directed to peruse them....so no i dont recollect her vernacular.....since you mispelled liar twice im guessing youre either under 12 or a moron so i really dont give a rats arse about you anyways...as for sb...keep trying to rile me man...not gonna work...im good

who are you talking to??

2010.Nov.24, 11:15 PM
(2010.Nov.24 10:59 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i dont obsess over anything on the interwebs ....i dont read my wifes posts unless they happen to be in the thread i posted in or i have been directed to peruse them....so no i dont recollect her vernacular.....since you mispelled liar twice im guessing youre either under 12 or a moron so i really dont give a rats arse about you anyways...as for sb...keep trying to rile me man...not gonna work...im good

Must be I'm a moron, since I'm not 12. Just a little tipsy.

So you are still avoiding to prove me wrong. NOTED!!!! Let's bring something else up while I'm at it.

(2010.Nov.24 09:21 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.24 09:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i laid off. you hit me constantly for two days after that before i retaliated. yea, that's about right.

I find this amusing, as our gang pvp log showed that you zerked Pun (and Pun in fair) repeatedly, and repeatedly you lost.

You laid off? I call cowplop!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't lay off people half your level, but even funnier, you kept biting off in futile attempts....I need say no more, your own actions have proven you to be the ultimate loser you are. Glory in your loss in every way possible in AL, bc you deserve it, I will post your abusive mails if you don't concede. That is all, glory is your own self delusions, and good night.

Are the abusive mails to you? Probably not. Are they to Pun? More in likely since you have SB mailblocked, based upon your post on your previous thread.

So that tells me that you are logging into Pun's account. Thus putting you as a multi user. Now let's think about this for a moment. You and Pun goes inactive for a little bit. You come back and SV get's into a little tussle with another gang. Then all of a sudden Pun comes back. Prior to Pun coming back, he had a good head upon his shoulders. Now, he has attitude. Husband and Wifes know how each other talks and acts. So it is easily to portray the other.

Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Nov.24, 11:23 PM
maybe im just done with dill holes....im tired of pc ness and too many people that are so called friends...its a game...get over yourself..and who are you again

yep get zen involved...go for it...gang logs dont lie
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 11:25 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Nov.24, 11:25 PM
(2010.Nov.24 11:23 PM)Punisher Wrote:  maybe im just done with dill holes....im tired of pc ness and too many people that are so called friends...its a game...get over yourself..and who are you again

yea, his text-based character just isn't up to snuff, is it??

2010.Nov.24, 11:26 PM
(2010.Nov.24 11:23 PM)Punisher Wrote:  maybe im just done with dill holes....im tired of pc ness and too many people that are so called friends...its a game...get over yourself..and who are you again

Punisher: putting the Villain in Super Villain since 2007

harde har har

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Nov.24, 11:26 PM

Obviously I'm someone that you could care less about that is calling you out on your lies and can prove it. But, you are still not proving my previous post. Sillence is consent. Which means what I posted is true.

Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Nov.24, 11:27 PM
yup...good luck turkey hunting...pretty sure wookie won the last one or before that..pretty sure those awards are worthless

would be cooler to win turkey legs or potato guns or something worthwhile
(2010.Nov.24 11:26 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

Punisher: putting the Villain in Super Villain since 2007

harde har har
not a pirate dude
(2010.Nov.24 11:26 PM)Cisserro Wrote:  

Obviously I'm someone that you could care less about that is calling you out on your lies and can prove it. But, you are still not proving my previous post. Sillence is consent. Which means what I posted is true.
pretty sure im not being silent...i cant speak out loud here its text based
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 11:29 PM by Punisher.

doh