sv
2010.Nov.24, 09:59 PM
RE: sv
(2010.Nov.24 09:57 PM)Punisher Wrote:  hey i can post in technicolor....wohoo i like posting for the heck of it...woohoo mr rogers is my hero...common sb sing barneys song with me...it will make all your troubles go away

you can also lie, pun. and you do.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Nov.24, 10:18 PM
im pretty much like gw...i cannot tell a lie...i might disremember when im imbibing but ill concede when i am called out and proved wrong...until then suck it up sb and go play with the short bus crowd you drove in here

doh
2010.Nov.24, 10:20 PM
(2010.Nov.24 09:57 PM)Punisher Wrote:  hey i can post in technicolor....wohoo i like posting for the heck of it...woohoo mr rogers is my hero...common sb sing barneys song with me...it will make all your troubles go away

Didn't Mr. Rogers get the medal of honor, and then teach a lot of children a lot of stuff.
I'm pretty sure that makes him a hero to most people and deservedly so.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Nov.24, 10:29 PM
(2010.Nov.24 09:24 PM)Punisher Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.24 09:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  pun, you are an arseclown. i was mailing you my locations...and you were following, LOL

you folks can't make a straight comment. is lying a psychological condition brought on by drinking mass quantities of kentucky bourbon and vodka?

the truth is that you were bored, drunk or both. you hosped me, i happened to have the docwagon drek built up, so you hit me until it wore off. i was offline the majority of the time, not to mention was in a young gang that didn't need to be in a hosp war with you, so i laid off. you hit me constantly for two days after that before i retaliated. yea, that's about right.
lmao i never chase you...im in midlan waiting for your weak arse to give me more free exp and cash on hand

On the contrary Pun you have chased him. SB told us that he was going to move around and mail you his location. During this time you continued to hit him. Come on, SB posted a thread with his event log and this was during the time when you were chasing him. So go ahead and conceed. You are a lyer and your members are nothing more than followers. So just to refresh your memory, here is his post.

21.Nov.10 DeepFriedPunurkey defeated you and left you in shame. Delete
20.Nov.10 DeepFriedPunurkey defeated you and left you in shame. Delete
20.Nov.10 Punisher defeated you and left you in shame. Delete

(2010.Nov.24 10:18 PM)Punisher Wrote:  im pretty much like gw...i cannot tell a lie...i might disremember when im imbibing but ill concede when i am called out and proved wrong...until then suck it up sb and go play with the short bus crowd you drove in here

I have someone that can call you out on this one. But she doesn't like posting on the forums and starting drek. If need be I will post it for her.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Nov.24, 10:32 PM
geezus anyone can edit a post or mail or logs...i travel 4 times a day tops...as sb...he was calling me out for not chasing him then he begged me to know why i started hitting him...loser

doh
2010.Nov.24, 10:39 PM
(2010.Nov.24 10:32 PM)Punisher Wrote:  geezus anyone can edit a post or mail or logs...i travel 4 times a day tops...as sb...he was calling me out for not chasing him then he begged me to know why i started hitting him...loser

Prove me wrong!!! Cuz there is a lot more to this story that I'm sure everyone would like to hear.

What about a screen shot or have Zen settle this? Then we will find out who the real lyer is.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Nov.24, 10:45 PM
dude its "Liar"

are you even 12 yet...and who is this zen you speak of?

doh
2010.Nov.24, 10:45 PM
(2010.Nov.24 10:32 PM)Punisher Wrote:  geezus anyone can edit a post or mail or logs...i travel 4 times a day tops...as sb...he was calling me out for not chasing him then he begged me to know why i started hitting him...loser

nothing changes the fact that your wife did give a reason, and it was a total lie, lol

and you continue to ride with it and add others.

2010.Nov.24, 10:47 PM
so you are changing the argument...just like a weak minded fool to change his story when he gets called to the carpet...lmao

edit

and btw sb knows im in midlan...ask him how todays zerks, mugs, and gang hits went even though he was candied and i was offline....wtg pigeon
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 10:49 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Nov.24, 10:50 PM
please, enlighten me, pun. how has my argument changed. you guys are full of shit, you know it and i know it. that is all that matters.