AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
you people are all hypocritical followers.

that is all.
That's no way to speak about the most professionally run gang in AL. Did you learn nothing from the gang mangement seminar?

Runawaytrain

Hi birdySmile
(2010.Nov.23 03:32 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]you people are all hypocritical followers.

that is all.

SB I totally agree. So let's think about this for a quick minute.

What was the cause of the last Hosp war with SV and EADP?
Someone from EADP hit an SV member while they were online.

What is the cause of the current SV Hosp War?
Pun Continuously hit (hosp, leave, mug) SB while he was online for the past 2 weeks. During that time, SB did nothing.

So the way I see it, SV had this coming for 2 weeks. Now that he is giving pay back, his members are doing most of the dirty work, while pun and cheets is out for personal gain.

So is it ok for him to hit people online for what ever reason? NO!!!
So is he a hypocrit? YES!!!

Sorry, not a big fan of do as I say and not as I do.
i like lamp!

[Image: brick%20%28Custom%29.jpg]
(2010.Nov.23 04:32 PM)Cisserro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.23 03:32 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]you people are all hypocritical followers.

that is all.

SB I totally agree. So let's think about this for a quick minute.

What was the cause of the last Hosp war with SV and EADP?
Someone from EADP hit an SV member while they were online.

What is the cause of the current SV Hosp War?
Pun Continuously hit (hosp, leave, mug) SB while he was online for the past 2 weeks. During that time, SB did nothing.

So the way I see it, SV had this coming for 2 weeks. Now that he is giving pay back, his members are doing most of the dirty work, while pun and cheets is out for personal gain.

So is it ok for him to hit people online for what ever reason? NO!!!
So is he a hypocrit? YES!!!

Sorry, not a big fan of do as I say and not as I do.

Cissero, have you seen the forums? SB is constantly antogizing both of them.... and goads them without fail to hit him.
Actually I have been reading the forums. Since he has joined our gang, I haven't seen where he has done that.

The point is Pun is a hypocrit.

BadLuck

(2010.Nov.23 05:28 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Cissero, have you seen the forums? SB is constantly antogizing both of them.... and goads them without fail to hit him.

Let me get this straight, Pun and SV hosp you and you defend them? Brown noser.

There are a few SV's that I get along with, but for the most part SV as a whole is nothing but shit to me. They should shut their own damn lights off already because they are nothing more than a has been.

Combine that with Cheets always coming and posting the stupidest shit when she's drunk and you have nothing more than a joke of what SV used to be. Hell, the only time I ever see Cheets post is when she's drunk and unlike Pun, she's not funny. At least Pun posts some funny shit when he's drunk.

The rest of SV, well hate to say it but they are just followers.
Brown nose? His face is completely covered in shit. He still wants in on sv even after the way he was treated.

He is like a bowling ball. He gets picked up, fingered, thrown in the gutter and then comes back for more.
(2010.Nov.23 06:37 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Brown nose? His face is completely covered in drek. He still wants in on sv even after the way he was treated.

He is like a bowling ball. He gets picked up, fingered, thrown in the gutter and then comes back for more.

well said my friend!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's