AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
the only thing you left out is you apparently have a crush on me or maybe i should think about getting that protective order limit extended
pun, YOU started this. i think you have the crush on me.

but at least now you are admitting that you have to lie to have entertainment on here. if i started hitting your gang out of the blue, at least i wouldn't feel the need to make up a story. i would just say that i was bored and deal with it.

well played sir/her.
(2010.Nov.27 08:15 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.26 09:52 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]you got me...gonna be pretty tough though to tell the other members of sv and some vs folks and wook that we dont exist nor does my house or kids or my lake place...but im sorry you have to live vicariously through your forum posts...im going to bed

i'm gonna need pictures, pun. even then, i doubt i'll believe it. you obviously have a problem with telling the truth.
this thread in a nut shell...

post #1. i call out sv.

post #6. inpace interjects with his awesome insight into the situation that he knows nothing about.

post #24. cheets makes ups a lie. and also says that pun has chased me down because of it.

post #27. just pure drunken cheets gold.

post #29. pun claims he doesn't chase me. and makes up a classic austin powers joke (those are always so funny).

post #32. yet another joke goes way above cheets' feeble mind.

post #34. pun watches prince of caspian with his imaginary son.

post #35. cheets invites me to hit their lower level players (the exact opposite strategy of what the dynamic multis used against bender)

post #36. pun again calls his wife a liar by stating he never chases/chased me.

post #42. pun uses an abraham lincoln quote yet under the guise of gw bush??

post #60. pun thinks a pirate makes the sound of "harde har har"

post #64. nice rationale, mock. do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

post #69. sv's press secretary weighs in.

post #72. thrillhouse drops the bomb. we all forget that cheets beat ush to a bloody pulp.

post #75. dnbrocks explains "mashingurtaters" which, happens to be about the same as "deepfrying" someone. (thanks cheets, i'm glad i didn't wipe prior)

post #78. pun tell me that i can't beat him in text-based land. it is a shocker to me.

the rest of the thread is just some marine and his wife owning the drunk dentist with simple facts.

Post of the year! We should have posts like this broke down more often. lmao!
post #104: Cober lol's
(2010.Nov.26 10:56 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]I just find it really sad how seriously cheetah takes this game. Pun, why dont you teach cheets how to cook or fish or something, I dunno, maybe you can't stand her arse at times so you are glad that she spends her time here.

+1. Take your family out for dinner or something.
You pound DeepFriedLies to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 258

time to post your failures

lets add up how much i travel vs how much you spend stimming vs how much our crew stims out...this might break the boredom
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 481
Hospitalization Time : 24

there is hosp in there for 120 min too
(2010.Nov.27 01:54 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]You pound DeepFriedLies to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 258

time to post your failures

lets add up how much i travel vs how much you spend stimming vs how much our crew stims out...this might break the boredom
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 481
Hospitalization Time : 24

there is hosp in there for 120 min too

Only 120 minutes?
yeah i know...ive had as low as 81 i think on him
bahumbug
You pound DeepFriedLies to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 384

sorry missed afew here watching some ncaa football

Hospitalization Time : 318

since hes still going at it

Hospitalization Time : 240

Hospitalization Time : 371

add another 300+ and a 243

ty for the buster...

Hospitalization Time : 338

theres an 86 in there and another high 200...im just too lazy to read all the logs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's