sv
2010.Nov.26, 06:03 AM
RE: sv
nice pics...didnt really need proof, most folks that are in the military seem to let that be known up front, which is fine....i didnt look at the avy that closely....glad you made it back....it will be nice someday if they tell us all whats really going on over there--the story of the seal teams that got shot down trying to rescue their fallen friends i would love to see made into a movie to honor those guys--im sure there is alot more of that selflessness and heroism going on everyday that none of are even aware of....ty for your service

as fas as sb goes....if you want the logs just ask zen...i did online him a few times but didnt hosp him until he egged me on and after i refused he started hosping our guys..and yes he was good exp and yes a whole lot of the hits he was offline

doh
2010.Nov.26, 08:15 AM
pun, you are a fucking joke (in real life) and your wife is a cancer on anything she touches (in text-based land and i am sure in rl too).

get a life man.
congrats man, you win the prize for biggest loser ever to play the game. and surprise, you have the best stats too. coincidence?

your kids and family must be real important to you, you spent all day on here yesterday...well, at least every time i was on here you and your leader were on too.

and cheeter claims (as well as some of your gang members) that my mail is what instigated this. thanks for clearing those lies up.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.26 09:53 AM by spacebird.
2010.Nov.26, 10:48 AM
(2010.Nov.26 08:15 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  pun, you are a farging joke (in real life) and your wife is a cancer on anything she touches (in text-based land and i am sure in rl too).

get a life man.
congrats man, you win the prize for biggest loser ever to play the game. and surprise, you have the best stats too. coincidence?

your kids and family must be real important to you, you spent all day on here yesterday...well, at least every time i was on here you and your leader were on too.

and cheeter claims (as well as some of your gang members) that my mail is what instigated this. thanks for clearing those lies up.

not saying to much for yourself if you were on just as much. dont know anything about you but if you dont have a wife/girlfriend and you were on all day yesterday........

just sayin
2010.Nov.26, 10:52 AM
learn to read, dude.

"...at least every time i was on here."

enjoy the kool-aid!
2010.Nov.26, 03:57 PM
we had thanksgiving today this year..not that it matters to you...we alternate year to year which day we have our family over on...17 folks here this year i think....and i missed lots of refreshes yesterday and slept 7 hours...anything i left out spacedturd

doh
2010.Nov.26, 05:16 PM
Maker's Mark? Wink

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.26, 08:32 PM
(2010.Nov.26 03:57 PM)Punisher Wrote:  we had thanksgiving today this year..not that it matters to you...we alternate year to year which day we have our family over on...17 folks here this year i think....and i missed lots of refreshes yesterday and slept 7 hours...anything i left out spacedturd

lets think this over a minute....

you lied about not hosping me, you lied about attacking me unprovoked, you and cheets made up a story about a mail i sent.

do you even have kids, this fantastic boathouse, are you even two people?

you are a farce.
2010.Nov.26, 09:52 PM
you got me...gonna be pretty tough though to tell the other members of sv and some vs folks and wook that we dont exist nor does my house or kids or my lake place...but im sorry you have to live vicariously through your forum posts...im going to bed

doh
2010.Nov.26, 10:56 PM
I just find it really sad how seriously cheetah takes this game. Pun, why dont you teach cheets how to cook or fish or something, I dunno, maybe you can't stand her ass at times so you are glad that she spends her time here.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Nov.27, 08:15 AM
(2010.Nov.26 09:52 PM)Punisher Wrote:  you got me...gonna be pretty tough though to tell the other members of sv and some vs folks and wook that we dont exist nor does my house or kids or my lake place...but im sorry you have to live vicariously through your forum posts...im going to bed

i'm gonna need pictures, pun. even then, i doubt i'll believe it. you obviously have a problem with telling the truth.
this thread in a nut shell...

post #1. i call out sv.

post #6. inpace interjects with his awesome insight into the situation that he knows nothing about.

post #24. cheets makes ups a lie. and also says that pun has chased me down because of it.

post #27. just pure drunken cheets gold.

post #29. pun claims he doesn't chase me. and makes up a classic austin powers joke (those are always so funny).

post #32. yet another joke goes way above cheets' feeble mind.

post #34. pun watches prince of caspian with his imaginary son.

post #35. cheets invites me to hit their lower level players (the exact opposite strategy of what the dynamic multis used against bender)

post #36. pun again calls his wife a liar by stating he never chases/chased me.

post #42. pun uses an abraham lincoln quote yet under the guise of gw bush??

post #60. pun thinks a pirate makes the sound of "harde har har"

post #64. nice rationale, mock. do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

post #69. sv's press secretary weighs in.

post #72. thrillhouse drops the bomb. we all forget that cheets beat ush to a bloody pulp.

post #75. dnbrocks explains "mashingurtaters" which, happens to be about the same as "deepfrying" someone. (thanks cheets, i'm glad i didn't wipe prior)

post #78. pun tell me that i can't beat him in text-based land. it is a shocker to me.

the rest of the thread is just some marine and his wife owning the drunk dentist with simple facts.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.27 08:56 AM by spacebird.