AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2010.Nov.29 11:56 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.29 11:42 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.24 08:14 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]g2 and Conrad had their own hosping thing going, don't know who started it, don't care. Hate them both so they got what they deserved, but apparantly, 1 broke a rule, so whatever....

cheetah, youre an idiot.

now tell me why you hate me, please.

Why would you even care about something so meaninglessly insignificant, Connie?

bc maybe i can turn in into something with meaning and significance by getting a response from her.
(2010.Nov.30 08:22 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.29 11:56 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.29 11:42 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.24 08:14 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]g2 and Conrad had their own hosping thing going, don't know who started it, don't care. Hate them both so they got what they deserved, but apparantly, 1 broke a rule, so whatever....

cheetah, youre an idiot.

now tell me why you hate me, please.

Why would you even care about something so meaninglessly insignificant, Connie?

bc maybe i can turn in into something with meaning and significance by getting a response from her.

She hates when you call her Cheets, and SB says she hates it when you zerk her and win. Try those for a response.

Jackal

(2010.Nov.26 10:52 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]learn to read, dude.

"...at least every time i was on here."

enjoy the kool-aid!

we can all read spaceturde, just pointing out the fact just because he was online when you are doesnt mean anything. You were on everytime I logged in, does that mean you are on to much?????? But then again I cant see why you would ever go offline I cant imagine too many women would want to date a drunk loser that thinks a game is RL
I'm a fat alcoholic WINNER, I get laid!

alot!

AlphaCentauri

(2010.Nov.30 11:40 AM)Jackal Wrote: [ -> ]But then again I cant see why you would ever go offline I cant imagine too many women would want to date a drunk loser that thinks a game is RL

Lies... as Dingus explains, he gets laid a lot.

By wo/men
This is true!

wait/what
(2010.Nov.30 11:40 AM)Jackal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.26 10:52 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]learn to read, dude.

"...at least every time i was on here."

enjoy the kool-aid!

we can all read spaceturde, just pointing out the fact just because he was online when you are doesnt mean anything. You were on everytime I logged in, does that mean you are on to much?????? But then again I cant see why you would ever go offline I cant imagine too many women would want to date a drunk loser that thinks a game is RL

sounds to me like someone is in a relationship they don't know how to get out of.

pun, is that you? lol
(2010.Nov.30 01:21 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a fat alcoholic WINNER, I get laid!

alot!

Glad someone does Smile Winky
GQ, do you wanna run some numbers through your computer thingy for Jola, she needs a friend.
(2010.Nov.30 07:15 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]GQ, do you wanna run some numbers through your computer thingy for Jola, she needs a friend.

sorry mate but only do it for the person asking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's