AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
pun, you are an arseclown. i was mailing you my locations...and you were following, LOL

you folks can't make a straight comment. is lying a psychological condition brought on by drinking mass quantities of kentucky bourbon and vodka?

the truth is that you were bored, drunk or both. you hosped me, i happened to have the docwagon shit built up, so you hit me until it wore off. i was offline the majority of the time, not to mention was in a young gang that didn't need to be in a hosp war with you, so i laid off. you hit me constantly for two days after that before i retaliated. yea, that's about right.

cheetah

Freelance Frippy Frip Gila Monster
President m3thplease
Members 1
Capacity 11
Average Level 25.0
Freelance Frippy Frip Gila Monster Description
Now performing Cyber Services!

20k for Erotic Foreplay

50k for Full Service
[/quote]

I have no idea who you are, you have made that little impression in the game of AL, and NO one is scared of you, bc, again, no one knows who you are.

So why you are posting in this "make fun of SB" thread is beyond me. But go ahead and embarass yourself, friends of SB, if there actually is one, usually do...
how stupid are you cheetah? i am calling you and pun both bold faced liars and you are neither denying it or proving me wrong.

please, continue the onslaught.
meh i comment when its worthwhile...im watching prince caspian with my son...and laughing at your insignificant callings for your mommy

cheetah

(2010.Nov.24 09:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i laid off. you hit me constantly for two days after that before i retaliated. yea, that's about right.

I find this amusing, as our gang pvp log showed that you zerked Pun (and Pun in fair) repeatedly, and repeatedly you lost.

You laid off? I call BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't lay off people half your level, but even funnier, you kept biting off in futile attempts....I need say no more, your own actions have proven you to be the ultimate loser you are. Glory in your loss in every way possible in AL, bc you deserve it, I will post your abusive mails if you don't concede. That is all, glory is your own self delusions, and good night.
(2010.Nov.24 09:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]pun, you are an arseclown. i was mailing you my locations...and you were following, LOL

you folks can't make a straight comment. is lying a psychological condition brought on by drinking mass quantities of kentucky bourbon and vodka?

the truth is that you were bored, drunk or both. you hosped me, i happened to have the docwagon drek built up, so you hit me until it wore off. i was offline the majority of the time, not to mention was in a young gang that didn't need to be in a hosp war with you, so i laid off. you hit me constantly for two days after that before i retaliated. yea, that's about right.
lmao i never chase you...im in midlan waiting for your weak ass to give me more free exp and cash on hand
(2010.Nov.24 09:24 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.24 09:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]pun, you are an arseclown. i was mailing you my locations...and you were following, LOL

the truth is that you were bored, drunk or both. you hosped me, i happened to have the docwagon drek built up, so you hit me until it wore off. i was offline the majority of the time, not to mention was in a young gang that didn't need to be in a hosp war with you, so i laid off. you hit me constantly for two days after that before i retaliated. yea, that's about right.
lmao i never chase you...im in midlan waiting for your weak arse to give me more free exp and cash on hand

another lie. you have been hitting me for 3 or 4 days now. you have followed me more than once. it started in dd, dumbass.
and the xp is jack and you've pulled maybe a whopping 10k off me since this started. i'll live.
(2010.Nov.24 09:21 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.24 09:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i laid off. you hit me constantly for two days after that before i retaliated. yea, that's about right.

I find this amusing, as our gang pvp log showed that you zerked Pun (and Pun in fair) repeatedly, and repeatedly you lost.

You laid off? I call cowplop!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't lay off people half your level, but even funnier, you kept biting off in futile attempts....I need say no more, your own actions have proven you to be the ultimate loser you are. Glory in your loss in every way possible in AL, bc you deserve it, I will post your abusive mails if you don't concede. That is all, glory is your own self delusions, and good night.

ok...so you play bender "you don't hit anyone your level" and you play me "your too stupid to hit our weaklings".

thanks cheets. you make a great case for yourself all the time.
and post my mails...i'm sure it won't surprise too many people on here. i bet what i sent to howls was worse, lol

bottom line, i'd have never sent them if your hubby hadn't started in on me.
this thread should be stickied
pretty sure sb needs meds more than anyone on here...too bad they quit using ect on near humans like you..you might benefit
(2010.Nov.24 08:14 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]to come chase you down, and hit you.
Long story short, he did.

(2010.Nov.24 09:24 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]lmao i never chase you...
hey i can post in technicolor....wohoo i like posting for the heck of it...woohoo mr rogers is my hero...common sb sing barneys song with me...it will make all your troubles go away
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's