sv
2010.Nov.24, 12:39 AM
RE: sv
(2010.Nov.23 10:41 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  where did all the pyramids go?

I don't know but there's like 4 pages missing since I was last here

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Nov.24, 05:26 AM
inpace, you interject into every conversation like you know shit about shit. you do not. please crawl back into the hole you came out of and post a youtube video of it.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Nov.24, 05:40 AM
http://www.5min.com/Video/Gophers-1354257
(2010.Nov.23 06:37 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  He is like a bowling ball. He gets picked up, fingered, thrown in the gutter and then comes back for more.

Thats gold.
Quote of the year!
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 05:42 AM by Shaman.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Nov.24, 08:14 PM
(2010.Nov.23 09:40 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  clearly the "g2 got banned for constant attacks" thing isn't in effect anymore showing from my defense logs from the previous days, so, maybe, i'll just pick one sv member at a time and go from there. see how that plays out.

CLEARLY you don't know all the facts. And you are trying to use past problems, that didn't involve you, in your defense. Now, let's get the facts straight!

g2 and Conrad had their own hosping thing going, don't know who started it, don't care. Hate them both so they got what they deserved, but apparantly, 1 broke a rule, so whatever....

Now, the difference with you, spaceturd, and SV, is that YOU instigated it, you mailed Pun, and mailed him that he wasn't man enough, or something like that, to come chase you down, and hit you.

Long story short, he did.

Boring story short, you hosped some SVs.

Shorter story short, you bit off with so many of our members that it should be embarssing for you!!!!

Long story now...you provoked someone in mails (Pun) who can absolutely destroy you. And now you cry fowl. It's time you grow up (and I'm suspecting move out of your mother's basement), and realize, if you mails things like you did (and yes I read some of his, that if he wanted to, he could have reported and had your mail privies blocked, but he just sees you as too much of a joke, and not a threat, to do so....), so....just cry uncle, get it over with, and stop breaking rules, or they will be reported, and ooey, no more threatening (although your threats are without results, lol) or attempts at insulting mails! Good night SpaceLoser, you lost again!
2010.Nov.24, 08:19 PM
(2010.Nov.24 08:14 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.23 09:40 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  clearly the "g2 got banned for constant attacks" thing isn't in effect anymore showing from my defense logs from the previous days, so, maybe, i'll just pick one sv member at a time and go from there. see how that plays out.

CLEARLY you don't know all the facts. And you are trying to use past problems, that didn't involve you, in your defense. Now, let's get the facts straight!

g2 and Conrad had their own hosping thing going, don't know who started it, don't care. Hate them both so they got what they deserved, but apparantly, 1 broke a rule, so whatever....

Now, the difference with you, spaceturd, and SV, is that YOU instigated it, you mailed Pun, and mailed him that he wasn't man enough, or something like that, to come chase you down, and hit you.

Shorter story short, you bit off with so many of our members that it should be embarssing for you!!!!

Long story now...you provoked someone in mails (Pun) who can absolutely destroy you. And now you cry fowl. It's time you grow up (and I'm suspecting move out of your mother's basement), and realize, if you mails things like you did (and yes I read some of his, that if he wanted to, he could have reported and had your mail privies blocked, but he just sees you as too much of a joke, and not a threat, to do so....), so....just cry uncle, get it over with, and stop breaking rules, or they will be reported, and ooey, no more threatening (although your threats are without results, lol) or attempts at insulting mails! Good night SpaceLoser, you lost again!

Wow. Chug chug time already cheats? You havent been this far off base in awhile! If we could all see the world through your marbles...

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.24, 08:26 PM
(2010.Nov.24 08:14 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

let me see this mail sent prior to him hitting me. and, please, how old are you? spaceturd, spaceloser?

and my problems with sv stem all the way back to when i first started with sw. you all were snakes then and are snakes now...you are just less creative now.
and the only person that gets embarrassed by their text-based character losing in a battle is you and your dorkless hubby.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 08:49 PM by BDJoker37.

2010.Nov.24, 08:56 PM
SB is just mad bc he found out Pun ISN'T dorkless, and SB can't have Pun's dick up his ass like he's begging for. SB got cock blocked AGAIN, and remains a virgin. SB: go get cyber fucked up the ass by someone else! Pun isn't into that, and good luck finding someone that will!
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 09:03 PM by BDJoker37.
2010.Nov.24, 09:00 PM
this mail, cheetah. lets see it.

your eunuch husband started this when he was on a bender a few nights ago. i just want to know why. if it is from previous forum stuff or whatever, that fine...that would be more of an answer than i have gotten so far. but this supposed mail is a lie.

2010.Nov.24, 09:00 PM
its stim

btw...if sb was worth chasing we would....keep mailing me 20 times a day stalker..

i should call him mini pun...there you go sb

ok enough for now....sb is mini pun...now i want my sharks with laser beams

doh
2010.Nov.24, 09:05 PM
(2010.Nov.24 08:56 PM)cheetah Wrote:  SB is just mad bc he found out Pun ISN'T dorkless, and SB can't have Pun's dork up his arse like he's begging for. SB got cork blocked AGAIN, and remains a virgin. SB: go get cyber farged up the arse by someone else! Pun isn't into that, and good luck finding someone that will!

Freelance Frippy Frip Gila Monster
President m3thplease
Members 1
Capacity 11
Average Level 25.0
Freelance Frippy Frip Gila Monster Description
Now performing Cyber Services!

20k for Erotic Foreplay

50k for Full Service

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯