sv
2010.Dec.08, 12:24 AM
RE: sv
(2010.Nov.25 12:29 AM)Cisserro Wrote:  But let me say this, I haven't posted on the forums until now. I hate liars and cheats. Don't call my bluff, I will follow through.

This is funny bc I just now read the forums for some time now, and whoever this guy is that I'm quoting had MANY posts before this and yet he says ye hasn't posted, lol.

But more amusing, let him follow through, come get me Cissero, lol, you seem to have a lot of hate built up, so follow through with your threat!
(2010.Nov.27 08:15 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  this thread in a nut shell...

post #1. i call out sv.

post #6. inpace interjects with his awesome insight into the situation that he knows nothing about.

post #24. cheets makes ups a lie. and also says that pun has chased me down because of it.

post #27. just pure drunken cheets gold.

post #29. pun claims he doesn't chase me. and makes up a classic austin powers joke (those are always so funny).

post #32. yet another joke goes way above cheets' feeble mind.

post #34. pun watches prince of caspian with his imaginary son.

post #35. cheets invites me to hit their lower level players (the exact opposite strategy of what the dynamic multis used against bender)

post #36. pun again calls his wife a liar by stating he never chases/chased me.

post #42. pun uses an abraham lincoln quote yet under the guise of gw bush??

post #60. pun thinks a pirate makes the sound of "harde har har"

post #64. nice rationale, mock. do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

post #69. sv's press secretary weighs in.

post #72. thrillhouse drops the bomb. we all forget that cheets beat ush to a bloody pulp.

post #75. dnbrocks explains "mashingurtaters" which, happens to be about the same as "deepfrying" someone. (thanks cheets, i'm glad i didn't wipe prior)

post #78. pun tell me that i can't beat him in text-based land. it is a shocker to me.

the rest of the thread is just some marine and his wife owning the drunk dentist with simple facts.

lmao, how much rl time did you spend on this single post! Get a life already
2010.Dec.08, 12:54 AM
you can be so cruel when you're sober.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Dec.08, 06:00 AM
(2010.Dec.08 12:24 AM)cheetah Wrote:  lmao, how much rl time did you spend on this single post! Get a life already

how much time have you spent on this game? sober up already. it took me about 5 minutes to leaf through your and pun's drunken retardation.
2010.Dec.08, 06:28 AM
(2010.Dec.08 06:00 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.08 12:24 AM)cheetah Wrote:  lmao, how much rl time did you spend on this single post! Get a life already

how much time have you spent on this game? sober up already. it took me about 5 minutes to leaf through your and pun's drunken retardation.

You assume she plays her own character.

I smoke crack!
2010.Dec.08, 06:53 AM
(2010.Dec.08 06:28 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.08 06:00 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

You assume she plays her own character.

indeed. idiocy is easy to imitate.
2010.Dec.08, 07:52 AM
(2010.Dec.08 12:24 AM)cheetah Wrote:  so follow through with your threat!

Don't overlook this pot/kettle epicness!
2010.Dec.09, 04:27 PM
(2010.Dec.08 12:24 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.25 12:29 AM)Cisserro Wrote:  But let me say this, I haven't posted on the forums until now. I hate liars and cheats. Don't call my bluff, I will follow through.

This is funny bc I just now read the forums for some time now, and whoever this guy is that I'm quoting had MANY posts before this and yet he says ye hasn't posted, lol.

do a search on his name sometime. he has posted in four threads. you are hands down the dumbest bitch on the block.
2010.Dec.09, 09:52 PM
(2010.Dec.08 12:24 AM)cheetah Wrote:  

But more amusing, let him follow through, come get me Cissero, lol, you seem to have a lot of hate built up, so follow through with your threat!

Obviously you are just looking and how many posts that I have made not looking to see what threads I have posted on. A majority of my posts is on gang threads only as I try to stay away from posting in the general threads.

I have a lot of hate built up? No not really. Just stating facts. That's all. As I recall, I never made any threats. I simply stated, "Don't call my bluff, I will follow through." That's not a threat. But, it's hard to follow through when Zen doesn't answer simple questions or reply to a simple request. So LAME!!!

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!