sv
2010.Nov.24, 11:44 PM
RE: sv
(2010.Nov.24 08:14 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.23 09:40 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  clearly the "g2 got banned for constant attacks" thing isn't in effect anymore showing from my defense logs from the previous days, so, maybe, i'll just pick one sv member at a time and go from there. see how that plays out.

CLEARLY you don't know all the facts. And you are trying to use past problems, that didn't involve you, in your defense. Now, let's get the facts straight!

g2 and Conrad had their own hosping thing going, don't know who started it, don't care. Hate them both so they got what they deserved, but apparantly, 1 broke a rule, so whatever....

Now, the difference with you, spaceturd, and SV, is that YOU instigated it, you mailed Pun, and mailed him that he wasn't man enough, or something like that, to come chase you down, and hit you.

Long story short, he did.

Boring story short, you hosped some SVs.

Shorter story short, you bit off with so many of our members that it should be embarssing for you!!!!

Long story now...you provoked someone in mails (Pun) who can absolutely destroy you. And now you cry fowl. It's time you grow up (and I'm suspecting move out of your mother's basement), and realize, if you mails things like you did (and yes I read some of his, that if he wanted to, he could have reported and had your mail privies blocked, but he just sees you as too much of a joke, and not a threat, to do so....), so....just cry uncle, get it over with, and stop breaking rules, or they will be reported, and ooey, no more threatening (although your threats are without results, lol) or attempts at insulting mails! Good night SpaceLoser, you lost again!

you are so annoying.. -_-
2010.Nov.24, 11:46 PM
(2010.Nov.24 08:14 PM)cheetah Wrote:  CLEARLY you don't know all the facts. And you are trying to use past problems, that didn't involve you, in your defense. Now, let's get the facts straight!

g2 and Conrad had their own hosping thing going, don't know who started it, don't care. Hate them both so they got what they deserved, but apparantly, 1 broke a rule, so whatever....

Now, the difference with you, spaceturd, and SV, is that YOU instigated it, you mailed Pun, and mailed him that he wasn't man enough, or something like that, to come chase you down, and hit you.

Long story short, he did.

Boring story short, you hosped some SVs.

Shorter story short, you bit off with so many of our members that it should be embarssing for you!!!!

Long story now...you provoked someone in mails (Pun) who can absolutely destroy you. And now you cry fowl. It's time you grow up (and I'm suspecting move out of your mother's basement), and realize, if you mails things like you did (and yes I read some of his, that if he wanted to, he could have reported and had your mail privies blocked, but he just sees you as too much of a joke, and not a threat, to do so....), so....just cry uncle, get it over with, and stop breaking rules, or they will be reported, and ooey, no more threatening (although your threats are without results, lol) or attempts at insulting mails! Good night SpaceLoser, you lost again!

Cheetah! why dont you come sit on daddys lap over here you arrogant douch

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2010.Nov.24, 11:47 PM
i almost fell out of my chair laughing at that xD
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.24 11:48 PM by Kamyarkool.
2010.Nov.25, 12:11 AM
Ok, not sure about you peolpe. But I leave peolpe all the time. Besides I don't know if Pun did or did not chase Sb, who cares. It's not like he went and hosp him all the times. SB just mad. If you look at the top attacks in the last 24 you'd notice Pun was up their. Maybe he was trying to level, SB got butt hurt cause he was getting farmed. Maybe SB went to all the zones Pun moved to throughout his day to farm others for exp, noticed SB was their and hit him.

No, can't possibly be a logical reason. Has to be big bad Pun trying to be mean to all of AL. All your doing is looking at possible theories. Just ignore both their stories and look at the facts. Pun was leveling, SB got mad he was being farmed. So he hit SV. How ever they decide to deal with let them deal with it.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Nov.25, 12:29 AM
(2010.Nov.25 12:11 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Ok, not sure about you peolpe. But I leave peolpe all the time. Besides I don't know if Pun did or did not chase Sb, who cares. It's not like he went and hosp him all the times. SB just mad. If you look at the top attacks in the last 24 you'd notice Pun was up their. Maybe he was trying to level, SB got butt hurt cause he was getting farmed. Maybe SB went to all the zones Pun moved to throughout his day to farm others for exp, noticed SB was their and hit him.

No, can't possibly be a logical reason. Has to be big bad Pun trying to be mean to all of AL. All your doing is looking at possible theories. Just ignore both their stories and look at the facts. Pun was leveling, SB got mad he was being farmed. So he hit SV. How ever they decide to deal with let them deal with it.

Coincidence? I think not.

I looked at the facts, which is recorded in the gang PvP record. I watched it religously to see if SB was online or offline. The hits were both. The hits were also Leave, Mug and Hosp. During which SB did nothing at the time. When Pun stepped up the number of times he hit him daily, SB finally started hitting back. They are the facts. Make sure you have them before posting.
You know what?

I'm done posting on this thread. Let's just face it, SV is nothing but Hypocrits, Followers, and Liars that are blinded by Pun and Cheetah's deceit's.

The facts are posted. It is up to you to decifer wether it is fact or lies. But let me say this, I haven't posted on the forums until now. I hate liars and cheats. Don't call my bluff, I will follow through.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.25 12:56 AM by Cisserro.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Nov.25, 05:20 AM
(2010.Nov.25 12:11 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Ok, not sure about you peolpe. But I leave peolpe all the time. Besides I don't know if Pun did or did not chase Sb, who cares. It's not like he went and hosp him all the times. SB just mad. If you look at the top attacks in the last 24 you'd notice Pun was up their. Maybe he was trying to level, SB got butt hurt cause he was getting farmed. Maybe SB went to all the zones Pun moved to throughout his day to farm others for exp, noticed SB was their and hit him.

is mr Hyde upset that you took over the role of crisis spokesman for sv? Did you guys vote on it? I hear that you guys run a very democratic organisation... Go with Christ.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.25, 07:41 AM
extra, extra...read all about it. see the amazing puneetah implode just before your eyes.
2010.Nov.25, 09:14 AM

When did anything mock says become relevant in AL?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.25, 12:14 PM
(2010.Nov.25 05:20 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  

is mr Hyde upset that you took over the role of crisis spokesman for sv? Did you guys vote on it? I hear that you guys run a very democratic organisation... Go with Christ.

Im glad you think so much of me, just hope your mum changed the sheets after you were finished.

Not really much of a crisis to post about, SB has been begging for a rise out of pun for weeks, maybe he is bored I dont know. He got it and tried to drag the rest of the gang into and nothing new the gang he was in at that time got hit as well. Now hes got what he wants hes crying about it on the forum to help make the game that little bit more fun for him.
2010.Nov.25, 12:30 PM
(2010.Nov.25 12:14 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.25 05:20 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  

Im glad you think so much of me, just hope your mum changed the sheets after you were finished.

Not really much of a crisis to post about, SB has been begging for a rise out of pun for weeks, maybe he is bored I dont know. He got it and tried to drag the rest of the gang into and nothing new the gang he was in at that time got hit as well. Now hes got what he wants hes crying about it on the forum to help make the game that little bit more fun for him.

mail archive says that i first mailed him 5 days ago. i was in your gang exactly a month ago. i hadn't mailed from when i left til 5 days ago. i thought i left on ok terms, so why would i out of the blue start shit with him...in pm? if you are referring to jabs i have thrown out in the forums, that's fine. we all go back and forth...but they are making shit up, apparently to you guys also.

and it's not a crisis cause i have the decency not to hit you all on a contest day.