Watch here
2010.Nov.12, 06:02 AM
RE: Watch here
(2010.Nov.11 04:32 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Take a close look at your paypal, the money goes to a Ken M en ches. Last week was the first I have spend any money on this game in over two years and I never remember seeing that before. Whats even funnier is M en ches is word filtered. If you type it in you get Ken M.. So unless zen got a sex change somethings changed.

I only really donate for donator status and a bit of cash now and then, but have done since day 1. my paypal has always said Ken M en ches. and that's almost a year.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2010.Nov.12, 07:55 AM
(2010.Nov.10 06:39 PM)Fallout Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.10 06:27 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I still don't understand what you people expect? How many bells and whistles can you add to a game like this. It is what it is if you don't like it you can gtfo.

Are you serious?. Did you really type that drek with a straight face?.

Bells and whistles my arse how about some new farging content. Fact of the matter is there has not been a major addition since skills were added to the game.

New crimes, more options to spend gang points on, Item creation and weapon mods are just a couple of things that potentially could be added.

Instead Zen wasted her time revamping a combat system that essentially is a different way of doing the same thing the old system achieved.

But hey if you want to keep making excuses that a game like this can't grow beyond what it is now go right ahead.

+1 ... this post is my exact sentiment to updates for this game. MORE CONTENT! I realize that what ppl find interesting might be different than what I do. But I just want more stuff, plain and simple and easy to program.

Wearables that offer a +1 in each category.
More crimes that offer items as reward. (like sympaks)
More stores that sell consumable bonus items like sympaks ...

This shit would be easy to add because it is basically a simple copy and paste of previous code. I understand it isn't sexy, but I play games to collect crap, so add more.Twisted
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.12 08:02 AM by 2asandab.
2010.Nov.12, 08:15 AM
As long as it doesn't create similarity. You can tell that older weapons used to work differently based on the different weapon class. Now it seems all the high level weapons can perform pretty similar regardless of weapon type. (back to complaining that lbm was suppose to be the big crit weapon). Add things that let people individualize their char. let some people choose stuff like earning more exp per attack or better success rate on crimes but make sure it means you can't build something else as a cost.
2010.Nov.12, 09:18 AM
(2010.Nov.11 04:32 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Take a close look at your paypal, the money goes to a Ken M en ches. Last week was the first I have spend any money on this game in over two years and I never remember seeing that before. Whats even funnier is M en ches is word filtered. If you type it in you get Ken M.. So unless zen got a sex change somethings changed.

Should check all of your receipts.
2010.Nov.12, 09:42 AM
(2010.Nov.12 08:15 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  (back to complaining that lbm was suppose to be the big crit weapon).

not true...how do you explain me hitting for higher crits over asgard on the old system?
2010.Nov.12, 11:05 AM
(2010.Nov.12 09:42 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.12 08:15 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  (back to complaining that lbm was suppose to be the big crit weapon).

not true...how do you explain me hitting for higher crits over asgard on the old system?

luck

Wu tang
2010.Nov.12, 11:23 AM
(2010.Nov.12 11:05 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.12 09:42 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

luck

then 3 of the top 4 players at the top of the archived high hit section enjoyed the same luck as me. thortzen and i were consistently back and forth with the high hit...multiple times. the riot axe recorded the highest hits in the game up to that point. that was before npcs and candy bonuses were counted.

asgards stats have always trumped mine and i am/was not in a career that gave any kind of attack bonus. saying that lbm was the huge crit weapon is just simply not true.

either way, the shottys definitely are in need of a boost.
2010.Nov.12, 11:24 AM
(2010.Nov.12 11:23 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  the shottys definitely are in need of a boost.

Wu tang
2010.Nov.12, 11:31 AM
(2010.Nov.12 11:23 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  saying that lbm was the huge crit weapon is just simply not true.

7 DM Deathwing 1,460 Rolleyes

my stats sucks,my Long Blade Melee Rulzz....

LBM Rulzz....Winky

He is back....
2010.Nov.12, 11:40 AM
idk...just was always told long blade was always suppose to be the big crit weapon in the game.