Watch here
2010.Nov.11, 06:57 AM
RE: Watch here
Failed promises.

Thats what AL is made up of.

Thats why people dont stick around, and why most stop donating after awhile.
2010.Nov.11, 05:31 PM
Yeah i have always wondered about Ken M.. I thought that zen was playing us all for chumps and was actually a dude.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.11, 05:38 PM
you cant expect to play this game forever. you learn the game, get to your max potential, have a few hosp wars, then pop on every now and then for some online mugs. sorry but that is the circle of AL. there will always be new players willing to donate their way to the top. and the day that ceases is the day you can blame zen.

Wu tang
2010.Nov.11, 05:47 PM
I do enjoy the the game as it stands but it would be nice to see some new content, many ideas have been forward and Zen has told me she plans to implement them, just a matter of when. Any other coding job and she would have been fired by now.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Nov.11, 06:12 PM
i agree she does promise a lot and does not follow through. but all the complaining is only making the game worse for us who still enjoy playing. if someone doesnt like the game there are plenty of others out there to play. not to mention real life...

Wu tang
2010.Nov.11, 07:09 PM
PEOPLE! I am telling ya, she does not run the show anymore! Think about what her balance sheet must have looked like. Little expense and lots of $$$$. Even with no big additions, new players like to spend cash to get to the top. Hell, I would have bought it. Prove me wrong Zenith.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Nov.11, 09:18 PM
So which character does Ken M. play? Asgard?

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Nov.11, 09:32 PM
(2010.Nov.11 09:18 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  So which character does Ken M. play? Asgard?

Err

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Nov.11, 09:32 PM
The General.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Nov.11, 09:53 PM
Lmao lmao

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy