AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Watch here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm going to post the newest update from Zen later on tonight. I'm not sure what time exactly, probably around 11 or so CST.
**buys will-call ticket**
Hopefully the update will tell me why the fucking site is so slow all the time and what she's doing to fix it in the immediate future.

I bet my spawn is born before that happens, though.

Fallout

The time for talk is well and truly over.

Zen passed the "put up or shut up" line 12 months ago.
I still don't understand what you people expect? How many bells and whistles can you add to a game like this. It is what it is if you don't like it you can gtfo.

Fallout

(2010.Nov.10 06:27 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't understand what you people expect? How many bells and whistles can you add to a game like this. It is what it is if you don't like it you can gtfo.

Are you serious?. Did you really type that crap with a straight face?.

Bells and whistles my ass how about some new fucking content. Fact of the matter is there has not been a major addition since skills were added to the game.

New crimes, more options to spend gang points on, Item creation and weapon mods are just a couple of things that potentially could be added.

Instead Zen wasted her time revamping a combat system that essentially is a different way of doing the same thing the old system achieved.

But hey if you want to keep making excuses that a game like this can't grow beyond what it is now go right ahead.
I don't think Zen even owns the game anymore. I believe it has been outsourced.

Fallout

(2010.Nov.10 06:42 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Zen even owns the game anymore. I believe it has been outsourced.

Wonderful.

So if that's true the point of these updates are what exactly?.
its like bait and switch or fodder....pfft
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's