AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Watch here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010.Nov.13 02:23 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.13 01:36 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.13 01:34 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Crunch just FYI he isn't a bot there's like five of them they all work and chill together and the play each others drek

i know they aren't bots, but i like to think they are. it kinda hurts getting pwnt all the time. I still dont believe that zen has been combatting bots all week. and updating the crime page to be 'bot-proof' is kinda cowplop, as well, it's not.

This. It just makes it more frustrating when dealing with multiple tabs.

Also, I haven't seen any new additions to fed jail, so forgive me if I doubt the authenticity of a bot problem...

(Ahem!)

I agree they're not in FED... but...

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=13845
(2010.Nov.13 06:45 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.13 02:23 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.13 01:36 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.13 01:34 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]Crunch just FYI he isn't a bot there's like five of them they all work and chill together and the play each others drek

i know they aren't bots, but i like to think they are. it kinda hurts getting pwnt all the time. I still dont believe that zen has been combatting bots all week. and updating the crime page to be 'bot-proof' is kinda cowplop, as well, it's not.

This. It just makes it more frustrating when dealing with multiple tabs.

Also, I haven't seen any new additions to fed jail, so forgive me if I doubt the authenticity of a bot problem...

(Ahem!)

I agree they're not in FED... but...

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=13845

Oh, they are, but that's two people. And their bots were fairly obvious, so I don't know why extensive coding was needed...
*waits for the "its almost done" update from bconrad, a week or two before xmas*

that way we can all donate in anticipation, and give the jobless zen some money to stuff that turkey over the festive season.
(2010.Nov.14 05:47 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]stuff that turkey
giblets

Chaoxx

(2010.Nov.13 01:59 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using one for years.

Me too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's