Watch here
2010.Nov.13, 11:55 AM
RE: Watch here
(2010.Nov.13 01:39 AM)emocakes Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.10 11:08 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  My update from Zen was unfortunately disappointing. The week was spent taking care of people with new bots. Hopefully a better update in the future.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

We all know that the top players bot, and all these fgts like PREDATOR and ontowardglory do as well. Until zen can provide solid proof that she has been fighting so called bots, i dont believe a word of it.

aaaaaaaaahahahahaha. zen won't ever be able to provide solid proof. obviously my sole purpose in life was to create a bot for AL which goes undetected. I have invented a NEW bot which Ive named, the iThumb. so simple to create too... it consists of an iPhone and a thumb.

Round 9
emocakes hits PREDATOR for 133 damage. PREDATOR resists 23 for a total of 110 damage.
PREDATOR hits emocakes for 935 damage. emocakes resists 22 for a total of 913 damage.
PREDATOR defeated emocakes.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 421
Hospitalization Time : 37

get some balls and bot that!

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2010.Nov.13, 12:16 PM
I have invented a NEW bot which Ive named, the iThumb. so simple to create too... it consists of an iPhone and a thumb
[/quote]

Haha
2010.Nov.13, 12:41 PM
(2010.Nov.13 12:16 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I have invented a NEW bot which Ive named, the iThumb. so simple to create too... it consists of an iPhone and a thumb

Dingus is interested in this as long as it has the 'Thump up the ass plug-in'
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.13 12:41 PM by mblume.
2010.Nov.13, 12:45 PM
(2010.Nov.13 12:41 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.13 12:16 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I have invented a NEW bot which Ive named, the iThumb. so simple to create too... it consists of an iPhone and a thumb

Dingus is interested in this as long as it has the 'Thump up the arse plug-in'

that was originally preds. Post I just fucked it up when I was trying to quote it. So you have to ask him about the plug in
2010.Nov.13, 12:48 PM
(2010.Nov.13 12:45 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.13 12:41 PM)mblume Wrote:  

Dingus is interested in this as long as it has the 'Thump up the arse plug-in'

that was originally preds. Post I just farged it up when I was trying to quote it. So you have to ask him about the plug in

Oh now all of a sudden you dont know anything? Pfft
2010.Nov.13, 01:32 PM
(2010.Nov.13 11:33 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.13 01:39 AM)emocakes Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.10 11:08 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  My update from Zen was unfortunately disappointing. The week was spent taking care of people with new bots. Hopefully a better update in the future.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

lol, such cowplop. Zen can't stop bots, she has never given any of us proof that such 'bots' exist either. I think its just a ploy by her to get us off her back.

We all know that the top players bot, and all these fgts like PREDATOR and ontowardglory do as well. Until zen can provide solid proof that she has been fighting so called bots, i dont believe a word of it.

There are only so many things you can do to combat bots, now if its a bot which runs off a 5 second timer, yeah. but otherwise, there is no way in hell she can stop let alone detect them, How about you stop wasting time zen, and get back to these changes that you have hyped up so much.

I mean, my bot is still working, so she mustn't be doing such a good job. lol (/sarcasm)

p.s: for all you out there that don't believe me, I could show you things which will blow yo mind.

btw. ken M. was err afaik. if you go to the internet wayback machine (google it) and look up 2mlb you will see the history of them..

p.p.s: that whole youtube AL bot thing was a cowplop ploy by one of zens minions to try and weed out the people in the game who would actually bot imo. it was a poorly designed bot that was coded so you would get caught. typical honeytrap

This kid is wrong on some many things and levels, it's amazing he's not receiving disability for his ailment. I'm talking high-class retardation going on here.

fuck up tommi you fat frag

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Nov.13, 01:34 PM
Crunch just FYI he isn't a bot there's like five of them they all work and chill together and the play each others shit
2010.Nov.13, 01:36 PM
(2010.Nov.13 01:34 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Crunch just FYI he isn't a bot there's like five of them they all work and chill together and the play each others drek

i know they aren't bots, but i like to think they are. it kinda hurts getting pwnt all the time. I still dont believe that zen has been combatting bots all week. and updating the crime page to be 'bot-proof' is kinda bullshit, as well, it's not.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Nov.13, 01:39 PM
(2010.Nov.13 01:36 PM)emocakes Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.13 01:34 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Crunch just FYI he isn't a bot there's like five of them they all work and chill together and the play each others drek

i know they aren't bots, but i like to think they are. it kinda hurts getting pwnt all the time. I still dont believe that zen has been combatting bots all week. and updating the crime page to be 'bot-proof' is kinda cowplop, as well, it's not.

There's someone running a bot I seent it with my own eyes and he or she is still playing so if sshe spent all week doing that then she failed. Or its nans and she sold the game a long time ago
2010.Nov.13, 02:23 PM
(2010.Nov.13 01:36 PM)emocakes Wrote:  

i know they aren't bots, but i like to think they are. it kinda hurts getting pwnt all the time. I still dont believe that zen has been combatting bots all week. and updating the crime page to be 'bot-proof' is kinda cowplop, as well, it's not.

This. It just makes it more frustrating when dealing with multiple tabs.

Also, I haven't seen any new additions to fed jail, so forgive me if I doubt the authenticity of a bot problem...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.