Watch here
2010.Nov.13, 01:39 AM
RE: Watch here
(2010.Nov.10 11:08 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  My update from Zen was unfortunately disappointing. The week was spent taking care of people with new bots. Hopefully a better update in the future.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

lol, such bullshit. Zen can't stop bots, she has never given any of us proof that such 'bots' exist either. I think its just a ploy by her to get us off her back.

We all know that the top players bot, and all these fgts like PREDATOR and ontowardglory do as well. Until zen can provide solid proof that she has been fighting so called bots, i dont believe a word of it.

There are only so many things you can do to combat bots, now if its a bot which runs off a 5 second timer, yeah. but otherwise, there is no way in hell she can stop let alone detect them, How about you stop wasting time zen, and get back to these changes that you have hyped up so much.

I mean, my bot is still working, so she mustn't be doing such a good job. lol (/sarcasm)

p.s: for all you out there that don't believe me, I could show you things which will blow yo mind.

btw. ken M. was err afaik. if you go to the internet wayback machine (google it) and look up 2mlb you will see the history of them..

p.p.s: that whole youtube AL bot thing was a bullshit ploy by one of zens minions to try and weed out the people in the game who would actually bot imo. it was a poorly designed bot that was coded so you would get caught. typical honeytrap
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.13 06:01 AM by ModBot-002.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Nov.13, 01:59 AM
(2010.Nov.13 01:39 AM)emocakes Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.10 11:08 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  My update from Zen was unfortunately disappointing. The week was spent taking care of people with new bots. Hopefully a better update in the future.

lol, such cowplop. Zen can't stop bots, she has never given any of us proof that such 'bots' exist either. I think its just a ploy by her to get us off her back.

We all know that the top players bot, and all these fgts like PREDATOR and ontowardglory do as well. Until zen can provide solid proof that she has been fighting so called bots, i dont believe a word of it.

There are only so many things you can do to combat bots, now if its a bot which runs off a 5 second timer, yeah. but otherwise, there is no way in hell she can stop let alone detect them, How about you stop wasting time zen, and get back to these changes that you have hyped up so much.

I mean, my bot is still working, so she mustn't be doing such a good job. lol (/sarcasm)

p.s: for all you out there that don't believe me, I could show you things which will blow yo mind.

btw. ken M. was err afaik. if you go to the internet wayback machine (google it) and look up 2mlb you will see the history of them..

p.p.s: that whole youtube AL bot thing was a cowplop ploy by one of zens minions to try and weed out the people in the game who would actually bot imo. it was a poorly designed bot that was coded so you would get caught. typical honeytrap

I've been using one for years.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.13 06:01 AM by ModBot-002.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Nov.13, 02:03 AM
(2010.Nov.13 01:59 AM)Monk Wrote:  

lol, such cowplop. Zen can't stop bots, she has never given any of us proof that such 'bots' exist either. I think its just a ploy by her to get us off her back.

p.p.s: that whole youtube AL bot thing was a cowplop ploy by one of zens minions to try and weed out the people in the game who would actually bot imo. it was a poorly designed bot that was coded so you would get caught. typical honeytrap

I've been using one for years.

i have one also. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.13 06:02 AM by ModBot-002.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.13, 02:04 AM
people think a bot interacts with the website in a different way that a normal browser would. thats bs.
example below
[pseudocode]

Browser.Get('http://awakenedlands.com')
if browser.page.contains.form.with_name('login') do game.login
else game.parse
if game.stats.energy = 62 do game.train.strength(62)
else browser.get(random_page)
wait(20+rand(6))

[/pseudocode]

tell me guys, how is she going to stop that? ^^

(p.s dont correct my pseudocode, i know its wrong)
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.13 02:09 AM by emocakes.

2010.Nov.13, 05:33 AM
He can respond to people's posts on demand.
He can even respond to hosps on friends in real time.
Sometimes, he goes offline for several hours, as if he really sleeps.

He is...the most interesting bot in the world.
2010.Nov.13, 05:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN48kxZut98

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.13, 05:57 AM
(2010.Nov.13 05:33 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  He can respond to people's posts on demand.
He can even respond to hosps on friends in real time.
Sometimes, he goes offline for several hours, as if he really sleeps.

He is...the most interesting bot in the world.

it's not hard to code a bot that will insult you if you hospitalise it.. or go offline for several hours so as to appear like a human.

2010.Nov.13, 06:59 AM
if only i had a bot

doh
2010.Nov.13, 07:14 AM
(2010.Nov.13 06:59 AM)Punisher Wrote:  if only i had a bot

get the deluxe model
2010.Nov.13, 11:33 AM

This kid is wrong on some many things and levels, it's amazing he's not receiving disability for his ailment. I'm talking high-class retardation going on here.