In Progress
2010.Oct.05, 04:53 AM
RE: In Progress
Badluck, you're a coward. Sending mail then blocking me straight away before I can respond. Run and hide you little girl, run and hide.

5:44 am Enjoy your time in the hospital, you'll be there for awhile.

5:38 am You have no reason to hosp me. Just because you dissagree with my posts, geez. Seriously whats your fuckin' problem? If you think I can't do anything about it you're wrong, I'm just giving you a chance to pull your head in. At the end of the day I've done nothing to provoke you so get off your high horse.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Oct.05, 05:07 AM
(2010.Oct.05 04:53 AM)Shaman Wrote:  5:44 am Enjoy your time in the hospital, you'll be there for awhile.

That was the end of the discussion idiot.

See you later.
2010.Oct.05, 05:54 AM
Stay on topic please.

That's what she said
2010.Oct.05, 06:02 AM
(2010.Oct.05 05:07 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.05 04:53 AM)Shaman Wrote:  5:44 am Enjoy your time in the hospital, you'll be there for awhile.

That was the end of the discussion idiot.

See you later.

Good, so that's it right? That can be the end of the thread? It's already been ruined by people arguing over what zen mailed them in game when they really shouldn't be bugging her with these kinda issues. Can't really say there was a winner in that arguement
(2010.Oct.05 05:54 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  Stay on topic please.

had to look back 4 pages to figure out what the thread was about
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.05 06:04 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Oct.05, 07:14 AM
(2010.Oct.03 01:28 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  So on Monday I created a virtual instance of our server and upgraded it... then loaded the site on to see what broke. Much to my chagrin, a lot of the stuff that was working was either "deprecated" or flat out didn't work anymore. So Tuesday and Wednesday I set out to fix all the issues. I knew I couldn't really test everything, but I knew I had all the major issues finished.

Thursday I prepped the server for the upgrade. I uploaded the changed site with updates to see if it ran on the old PHP version, and it had a couple more issues. I ironed those out, tested on the new server again and back to the server for another check. Everything was up to snuff.

I'm currently working on coding the heartbeat system for the battle code. It's purpose is to run through a queue of actions, and execute them when required. To save server resources, it will only run when something is queued to run instead of checking periodically. It's actually a pretty sophisticated set of code, and really fun to get into.

Next week will be filled with coding the heartbeat system, ironing out the battle rules, and hopefully getting into the visual design. If I have some time I'll add in something to the current game.

We may get some new updates for the battle system soon. Zen is working diligently on the code for it. There is this week's update.

Just for you Buddha
2010.Oct.05, 07:21 AM
Conjunction junction whats your function?

I smoke crack!
2010.Oct.05, 09:37 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...385614175#

That's what she said
2010.Oct.05, 04:10 PM
(2010.Oct.05 09:37 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...385614175#

Stay on topic please.
2010.Oct.05, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know how good Zen is with XML?

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Oct.06, 07:02 AM
Bumpity! ^^ What he said. Ninja

To Be Old And Wise, You Must First Be Young And Stupid!!

____Attacker__________ Defender______Momentum__
BaLThaZaaRs Den vs. Balazar's Gang--BaLThaZaaRs Den