In Progress
2010.Oct.03, 11:06 PM
RE: In Progress
(2010.Oct.03 07:38 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  Erm, Err is no longer with AL.

Keep up-to-date m8, Err is the writing the new code, the one learning AJAX. Just ask Zen.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Oct.03, 11:15 PM
well if err is coding it then i expect it to be slow and buggy, anyone from a .NET background knows jack bout coding Razz

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Oct.04, 12:14 AM
(2010.Oct.03 11:15 PM)emocakes Wrote:  well if err is coding it then i expect it to be slow and buggy, anyone from a .NET background knows jack bout coding Razz

Well if the choice was mine you'd be the one coding it.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Oct.04, 01:07 AM
(2010.Oct.04 12:14 AM)Shaman Wrote:  Well if the choice was mine you'd be the one coding it.

+1Smile
2010.Oct.04, 02:26 PM
(2010.Oct.03 11:06 PM)Shaman Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.03 07:38 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  Erm, Err is no longer with AL.

Keep up-to-date m8, Err is the writing the new code, the one learning AJAX. Just ask Zen.

My original mail to Zen:

Sender : 20242IsAMulti [24802] online
Date : 4 October 10 @ 3:23:03 pm
Subject : Is there any truth to this?

Written by Shaman in the forums.

Response please.
Reply | Delete:

Zen's response:

Sender : Zenith [2] online
Date : 4 October 10 @ 3:25:23 pm
Subject : RE:Is there any truth to this?

Zero truth.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

Shaman is a certified liar now.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 02:27 PM by BadLuck.
2010.Oct.04, 02:58 PM
Ok, it seems I'm having trouble finding the post where Zen quite plainly states that, both RoJo and I read it. Zen could I plz ask you to put this to rest, I don't appreciate being made to look a fool.

Right, if you're going to post "mail from Zen" that never appeared in your inbox don't follow it up with calling some one else a liar, when the evidence you use to support that is a lie.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 03:02 PM by Shaman.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Oct.04, 03:14 PM
who cares? for all we know zen could be a whole team of people, or zen and err could have been a single person all along.

Also, anybody can change a cut and paste copy of mail, or make them up. Screen shots are preferred if you want "proof". Go into your archive and post a screen shot, if it was sent to you in the past year it's in your mail archive. Or don't, like I said, who really carers

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Oct.04, 03:53 PM
(2010.Oct.04 02:58 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Ok, it seems I'm having trouble finding the post where Zen quite plainly states that, both RoJo and I read it. Zen could I plz ask you to put this to rest, I don't appreciate being made to look a fool.

Right, if you're going to post "mail from Zen" that never appeared in your inbox don't follow it up with calling some one else a liar, when the evidence you use to support that is a lie.

I'm not going to bother digging through my mails or anything, but Zen has told me that she has been spending time learning AJAX to implement this code. Err is not affiliated with AL (she doesn't need to say that). She is investing her time to learn the coding so the game can be improved.

That's what she said
2010.Oct.04, 04:15 PM
(2010.Oct.04 03:53 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 02:58 PM)Shaman Wrote:  Ok, it seems I'm having trouble finding the post where Zen quite plainly states that, both RoJo and I read it. Zen could I plz ask you to put this to rest, I don't appreciate being made to look a fool.

I'm not going to bother digging through my mails or anything, but Zen has told me that she has been spending time learning AJAX to implement this code. Err is not affiliated with AL (she doesn't need to say that). She is investing her time to learn the coding so the game can be improved.

Its your sworn moderator duties to prove it.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Oct.04, 04:29 PM
(2010.Oct.04 03:14 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  who cares? for all we know zen could be a whole team of people, or zen and err could have been a single person all along.

Also, anybody can change a cut and paste copy of mail, or make them up. Screen shots are preferred if you want "proof". Go into your archive and post a screen shot, if it was sent to you in the past year it's in your mail archive. Or don't, like I said, who really carers

+2, I don't really care either, just know I read it and don't like being told I'm a liar.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//