In Progress
2010.Oct.03, 03:33 PM
RE: In Progress
(2010.Oct.03 03:00 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.03 02:53 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.03 02:38 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.03 02:17 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.03 02:04 PM)Leopard Wrote:  There no way bcon should be allowed to be so involved in code & still playing. Especially since he's an active participant in a gang.

nice work though bcon

I'm not involved in the coding at all. When I got modship, I asked Zen if I could get weekly updates from her to share with everyone. So now, I get mails from Zen and that's how I know all this information. I know the community was frustrated with not knowing what she was doing coding-wise. That's why I wanted to be able to do this for everyone.

You should probably format it like a mail or, at the very least, state it. I, as many others I would guess, assumed that you had written this yourself, not received it as a mail from Zenith.

I see why you would assume that. But I'm getting it on my personal email, not in game mail. Otherwise I would.

gotcha! I thought you wrote everything in your post like these were your doings.

there are some real dumbasses on here.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Oct.03, 06:18 PM
Why can't she post it on here by herself? And if she is going through you why not use in game mail? Sounds fishier than Connie. lol
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.03 06:20 PM by CrazyFoley.
2010.Oct.03, 06:26 PM
isnt there a News and Announcements section for this

Wu tang
2010.Oct.03, 07:08 PM
I don't care where the info comes from. Just as long as it keeps coming.
At a guess I'd say that Zen has Bcon sending these in so she can code without being interupted by twits who think they have a clue about anything telling her how to do it.
I've been waiting for AJAX implementation for a while now, and from the way I read it, it looks like Err has a firm grasp on it's potential within the game. However he has taken it much further than my suggestions but that was to be expected once he satarted looking into AJAX. Good work guys, keep it up and keep the info flowing Bcon, Cheers.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Oct.03, 07:38 PM
(2010.Oct.03 07:08 PM)Shaman Wrote:  I don't care where the info comes from. Just as long as it keeps coming.
At a guess I'd say that Zen has Bcon sending these in so she can code without being interupted by twits who think they have a clue about anything telling her how to do it.
I've been waiting for AJAX implementation for a while now, and from the way I read it, it looks like Err has a firm grasp on it's potential within the game. However he has taken it much further than my suggestions but that was to be expected once he satarted looking into AJAX. Good work guys, keep it up and keep the info flowing Bcon, Cheers.

Erm, Err is no longer with AL.
2010.Oct.03, 09:08 PM
(2010.Oct.03 06:26 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  isnt there a News and Announcements section for this

Touché

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.03, 09:20 PM
its that newfangled thing where you count dashes n dots i bet

doh
2010.Oct.03, 09:51 PM
(2010.Oct.03 06:18 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Why can't she post it on here by herself? And if she is going through you why not use in game mail? Sounds fishier than Connie. lol

I think if Zen were to get on and post all the updates on coding people would be asking so many questions and expecting an answer. Maybe this way Zen can let us know what is going on without having to feel like she needs to reply to everyone that questions what she is doing. She can just stick to coding.

Other than that I have no idea why.
2010.Oct.03, 09:54 PM
id like a lightcycle and one of those cool energy frisbees please

doh
2010.Oct.03, 10:08 PM
Make me a bicycle, clown!
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.03 10:08 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.