A package has arrived in AL!
2008.Mar.07, 07:18 PM

meet my m8 >>>>>>>>

(\_/)
(O.o) [put this playboi in your profile]
(><Wink
/_|_\
2008.Mar.07, 07:19 PM

Again, please try to make sense. I'm not making fun of you. Some of your posts are so hard to understand. Will you put it in a way that I can understand it?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 07:19 PM

congrats ush, you grew a big enough pair to hit a lvl 25 online. you're such a bad ass, I guess you showed me Smile
2008.Mar.07, 07:21 PM

Take it as a lesson, you.

2008.Mar.07, 07:26 PM

TheGeek Wrote:
mtngti Wrote:
TheGeek Wrote:LOL. One persons got me figured out... So, how bad does it suck to have someone that enjoys it no matter what you do to them? =P

So untrue. Smile

My drunken indescressions don't count. I think I apologized, as I should have for that particular incident...

Okay. I know you apologized -- I thought that was huge. Dead issue now.

Just don't pretend to be unflappable when you can definitely be, er, flapped. Biggrin
2008.Mar.07, 07:30 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:what bothers me is, if pimpstars war anyone there is going to be a fuss. and we as a group chose to fight the strongest gang in al. I am just confused i guess.

ok just for you, in your post you are trying to make out that the people who have posted their views in this thread are maken a "fuss",Im trying to help you understand that in no way are we maken a "fuss" you declared a war with our gang, we won that war end off, no "fuss" and in turn if it had of just stayed like that this thread would never have came about, and in the future if you were to do all your wars that way then there would still be no "fuss" with the gang you were warring, win or lose.

My next point was that this whole thread was born out of the fact you then felt you would attack us online and call it "war act II" and also put up a thread with the one goal to antagonise the members of the gang you were attacking, so in turn you could get us all heated up and shouting on the fourms and as you once said "trap us" and come out the other side smelling like roses

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Some Whopping is Coming Where it is Due!

nice try Biggrin
2008.Mar.07, 07:33 PM

The whole war was planned to go past that of gang battles. Did you really think we were going to attack the hideout of SV and stop? You are fooling yourself.

And, thank you for re-posting! I understood that one a little better.

2008.Mar.07, 07:36 PM

Modzi time, Done!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
Thread Closed