A package has arrived in AL!
2008.Mar.07, 06:28 PM

Awesome geek. You know whats cool about asking for people to hit you more. They will! Then after they do it a bunch, you can say they were harassing you! lol.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 06:29 PM

Nevermind. I can't. XD

Harassment, yes..Against the rules? Nah. You asked for it. XD They won't get in trouble at all. Neutral
2008.Mar.07, 06:32 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Eh..Y'all were getting hospitalized, they've stopped..Online leaves aren't half as bad as hospitalizations. So..If it comes down to it, show them that you're not going to sit there and take it, eh? Attack 'em back.

we are no longer in a war, we were declared on we won that war and got our points, then online attacks happened " this is the ush war" he then put up a thread to antagonise us, we were all in Hospital and bored and thus this thread was born Biggrin

sorry there was no dig at your post just wanted to make sure it was clear there was leaves there to incase there was an other post like

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:in no way are we whining, we are standing up for each other as we all get Hospitalised, lol see theres the problem we are all in Hospital and cant play AL so come to the forum.

Enemy propaganda: I have not hospitalized anyone, and you are attacking me verbally Smile Get your facts straight.

Nice try...
2008.Mar.07, 06:37 PM

I think there are members of pimpstars who would disagree that this is an ush war.

Nice try...

2008.Mar.07, 06:39 PM

thanks, you have the wool pulled over there eyes too then
2008.Mar.07, 06:41 PM

No wool, I use silk Smile It's the smoothiest.

2008.Mar.07, 06:44 PM

ah so it does not leave any marks so you can cover your tracks and make it look like you were never there.
2008.Mar.07, 06:47 PM

TheGeek Wrote:Or if you prefer, you can all hit me! I'll spend the next few hours constantly stimming out of the hospital... I just LOVE being the whipping boy. =P So anyone who wants to work off some stress, feel free!

Why bother you'd enjoy it too much.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.07, 07:00 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Why bother you'd enjoy it too much.

LOL. One persons got me figured out... So, how bad does it suck to have someone that enjoys it no matter what you do to them? =P
2008.Mar.07, 07:00 PM

jesus can walk on water.....ch​u​c​k​ norris can walk on jesus
Thread Closed