A package has arrived in AL!
2008.Mar.07, 05:56 PM

Eh @ Cheetah.

None of AL can know for certain if what you said is true. It's a he said/she said matter, now. It's not truely believable..
2008.Mar.07, 05:57 PM

ok im off topic here but i hit lvl 24 at last
2008.Mar.07, 05:57 PM

Druchii Wrote:Actually I have uninstalled WoW. Man it felt hard to leave my 6 kids alone home there. 70 druid, 70 shammy, 70warlock, 62 rogue, 48 priest, 44hunter.

And one thing I have to say after quitting WoW, man it's unusual having so much time to kill in the afternoons.

and just think very soon your kids will be babys soon as everyone moves to 80, that has to be a huge draw ( just say death knight over and over in your head you will be re installing wow in no time Biggrin )

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:ah it all comes out, would that make you happy ush if we all stopped playing then that would leave you the biggest baddest player in all of AL to rule how you feel fit.

Actually, everything is sort of perfect now. There are two people that can beat me, one of which I can beat normally and one I can beat with lot's of luck.

That is basically my point, SV can defend herself. I just want to make sure you guys are not feeling harassed.

The gang I am in, has its weaknesses, there are no unbeatable people nor unbeatable gangs in AL. What more could I ask for. I think being unbeatable would make the game stale. One of the reasons I left SV, it was getting too powerful. I hoped to leave on positive terms with people I consider friends. But, I admit, I thought I meant something to some of the people in SV.

again with the harassed card you trying to make a point? the one you can beat with a bit of luck is not in our gang the one you can beat normally is, so that means there is no one in our gang who can beat you. You are not doing any of the attacks in a war, that ended ages ago remember?
2008.Mar.07, 05:58 PM

ush, you can "LOL" me asking if you still have access to an AL test server all you want, i really don't care. bottom line is that people who know you, saw you login to it and i'm sorry, that is TOTALLY unfair. a player SHOULD NOT have access to things like that in a game like this.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.07, 06:00 PM

huh? again, not making sense man. Try and keep up.

War is still on, I just haven't attacked a lot. War is still on act II Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 06:00 PM

w00k Wrote:ush, you can "LOL" me asking if you still have access to an AL test server all you want, i really don't care. bottom line is that people who know you, saw you login to it and i'm sorry, that is TOTALLY unfair. a player SHOULD NOT have access to things like that in a game like this.

Guess there really IS one born every minute...
2008.Mar.07, 06:02 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Eh @ Cheetah.

None of AL can know for certain if what you said is true. It's a he said/she said matter, now. It's not truely believable..

Uhh no, it's not really a he said she said thing......

At work, third shift, we used the Post locator phone to call Cheetah and put her on speaker phone. Ush wanted to let them know that he got Pullo to quit the game.
We called because she came online, we were gonna just leave a text msg, but ended up she was on so the phone call happened. Eye witness right here.

KK who's next?
2008.Mar.07, 06:04 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Eh @ Cheetah.

Uhh no, it's not really a he said she said thing......

At work, third shift, we used the Post locator phone to call Cheetah and put her on speaker phone. Ush wanted to let them know that he got Pullo to quit the game.
We called because she came online, we were gonna just leave a text msg, but ended up she was on so the phone call happened. Eye witness right here.

KK who's next?
True Story, she had to pee!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Mar.07, 06:04 PM

Thanks for being an eye witness!

Now that we have that squared away.
2008.Mar.07, 06:05 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:huh? again, not making sense man. Try and keep up.

War is still on, I just haven't attacked a lot. War is still on act II Smile

and once again a mod makes a personal attack on my intelligence 3rd in this thread :shock:

no war is over this is now a "war" of your design, the very same war you used to whine about when an other gang did it, guess you feel that its now your place to do onto people that happened to you.
Thread Closed