A package has arrived in AL!
2008.Mar.07, 06:06 PM

War is ongoing.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 06:07 PM

Actually, you were an ear witness, and even that ear/eye witness doesn't have the facts to back up that 'Ush got Pullo to quit the game.'

Thus, making it he said/she said. OEF(Sorry, MrHyde. Thought it was you.), think of something more imaginative than 'who's next?' Ush already has that down. Try 'Who's ready for clowning, round 2' and so on and so forth.
2008.Mar.07, 06:13 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Actually, you were an ear witness, and even that ear/eye witness doesn't have the facts to back up that 'Ush got Pullo to quit the game.'

Thus, making it he said/she said. OEF(Sorry, MrHyde. Thought it was you.), think of something more imaginative than 'who's next?' Ush already has that down. Try 'Who's ready for clowning, round 2' and so on and so forth.

Easy big fella!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Mar.07, 06:15 PM

Sorry, Puddy..Can I have my chocolate, now? Me been good boy. =D
2008.Mar.07, 06:19 PM

Well..The hospitalizing has pretty much stopped..So, shouldn't this thread be locked, now? Since everything's under control?
2008.Mar.07, 06:21 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Well..The hospitalizing has pretty much stopped..So, shouldn't this thread be locked, now? Since everything's under control?

was a mix of leaves and hospitalizing for different players, just wanted to clear that up before anyone felt they had to jump on it.
2008.Mar.07, 06:24 PM

Eh..Y'all were getting hospitalized, they've stopped..Online leaves aren't half as bad as hospitalizations. So..If it comes down to it, show them that you're not going to sit there and take it, eh? Attack 'em back.
2008.Mar.07, 06:26 PM

gratz to punisher:

Punisher overpowered. he whoppered me Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 06:27 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Eh..Y'all were getting hospitalized, they've stopped..Online leaves aren't half as bad as hospitalizations. So..If it comes down to it, show them that you're not going to sit there and take it, eh? Attack 'em back.

Or if you prefer, you can all hit me! I'll spend the next few hours constantly stimming out of the hospital... I just LOVE being the whipping boy. =P So anyone who wants to work off some stress, feel free!
2008.Mar.07, 06:28 PM

Ha. I'mma try to brute ya. Neutral Doubt I'll do anything, though.
Thread Closed