2 mod rule
2008.Mar.07, 02:47 PM

***I want to officially welcome Ushanewnewba to our staff as a forum moderator.

Ush has been here for almost a year and has made many friends (and plenty of enemies!). He's always been a willing participant in helping promote and advance our game and community. He's also had his hand at helping others get mad and despise him. Only reason he wasn't added on as a moderator earlier was my aversion to having more than 1 forum moderator in the same gang. Welcome aboard!

As most know by now, being a mod in the forums bestows no additional benefits or access to things in the game that normal players don't have. It means they get to protect our public forums from inappropriate content as well as burdening them with responsibility ****

This is extracted from Ush's welcome to moderator post, I think this explains it also. Zenith averted it in the beginning then changed and allowed it.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.07, 02:48 PM

I apologize for not choosing better words. any suggestions as to what to call it?
2008.Mar.07, 02:49 PM

I don't speak on Eaglefreaks personal life. What I will say was he was not removed as a mod.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 02:50 PM

Saint, do you honestly feel that Two Mods in the same gang will influence how they use their "god-like powers" in the forums?

2008.Mar.07, 02:55 PM

I REALLY DONT SEE THE BIG ISSUE HERE.Who cares if they all come from the same gang because i dont.
2008.Mar.07, 02:57 PM

although I wouldn't say godlike powers, a little big headed if you think you're that powerful, I believe I've stated my position on that twice now

saint Wrote:although I agree there is no advantage to two mods being in the same gang

I really have no problem at all with it, but I was under the impression either chief had to give up his mod privileges or leave SV at the time.
2008.Mar.07, 02:59 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I REALLY DONT SEE THE BIG ISSUE HERE.Who cares if they all come from the same gang because i dont.

nor do I but I do realize we're not the only people in all of AL, and that zen must have gotten complaints or whines about it or else there wouldn't have been a problem with it.
2008.Mar.07, 03:00 PM

I do believe Eaglefreak is a big enough boy to lodge his own complaints. If it bothers him so much I would expect him to say something. Knowing him in RL, he would NEVER waste his time on such a petty issue.

So with that said... Do you still wish to continue with this horribly-timed malicious complaint?

2008.Mar.07, 03:03 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I do believe Eaglefreak is a big enough boy to lodge his own complaints. If it bothers him so much I would expect him to say something. Knowing him in RL, he would NEVER waste his time on such a petty issue.

So with that said... Do you still wish to continue with this horribly-timed malicious complaint?

Actually in the other thread he did Twisted
2008.Mar.07, 03:04 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:
saint Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:If their isn't any advantages for 2 mods in the same gang, then why do i see this Thread.

are you blind, I started the thread by saying that, It's a rule. If it applied to another gang, why shouldn't it apply to a current one?

Check it out saint

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gamerules.php

please copy paste the rule for me

wow. their is no RULE that states ONLY 1 MOD PER GANG.

Hmm can one one see rule number 1

These rules are subject to change without notice.

that means the rules can change at anytime anyway zen wants with out telling any of you, The post that was first made was way before the weekend, this is after all a "weekend war. What im reading is its the two mods in the same gang shouting and crying the loudest about it.

CK how come you always same get get your nose into stuff thats about SVs im really getting the feeling you dont like us and that hurts. Its sad that you cant post your options and views in a free forum without it getting jumped all over and called wining and crying by the person who is doing it.

I do remember reading that stuff on the forum stays on the forum guess I read that wrong?

Sender : Ushanewnewba [3261] online
Date : 7 March 08 @ 2:20:47 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:when you changing your name

okay, thanks.

War will end sometime this weekend. Maybe we could make a rotation of gangs. The reason we like hitting SV, it SV cries SOOO loud in the forums. Other gangs, just take it..

It started out as trying to level, paid hits, then that hurtfull mails had been sent, (guess rule 9 with have helped there, If a player is sending you unwanted mail, do yourself a favor and use the in-game mail block feature.) and now a weekend war the excuses to hit us must be getting hard to think off.
Thread Closed