AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 mod rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

saint

although I agree there is no advantage to two mods being in the same gang, I do think the rule shouldn't favor any certain gangs... It applied to other gangs in the past so it needs to apply to current gangs as well.

and yes I am hellbent on ruining the honey moon, dru never sent those lillies he promised, and I just can't get over it

biffbaffboff

Dru you should never piss your biatch off.Those lillies would have made such a difference Biggrin Biggrin
Darn it. Dru won the bet. I told him there is no way an SV would be so childish as to bring the 2 mod thing up again. I was well, wrong Sad

1$ tro dru.
I feel a post I made in an other thread has meaning here to so to save a bit of typing just with copy and paste it.

just for people who are folllowing that thread and taken notes that last bit there is more of that "propaganda" stuff we were talking about some nice examples there

XxDragonxX

When Ushe and CheifEagle were both in Super Villains they both were MODS.
How many people complained. NONE.
Super Villains are sad if things start going against them they wine about it and cry about it.
You guys need some tissues.

saint

call it childish if you want. personally I think the person throwing the temper tantrum is the one who has constantly hit certain SVs online for the past week.
lol so this is how SV will defend against us in a gang war? with thousands of gang points and 5-6 in GCB, you claim defence of a unofficial hear say rule from Zenith that she doesn't like 2 moderators in the same gang.

You do know that she didn't liked it because it might bring biased moderating forward and that the 2 moderators might treat gang members in a different manner then others. It had nothing to do with gang wars and hospitalizations.

And I will repeat my stance again, when I treat gang members any different from any other member of this forum. Please do show me so in an ingame mail, and I'll either work to correct my flaws or tell Zenith that I am no longer suited. Posting this crap every time you aren't pleased with us in the game will not help you one bit where you want it to help, which is inside the game.

[edit] and clearly I forgot myself

[Image: 3CallaLillies_web.jpg]

not bringing a vase tho, should be room in one of the vases that you guys already have in the hospital.

XxDragonxX

saint Wrote:call it childish if you want. personally I think the person throwing the temper tantrum is the one who has constantly hit certain SVs online for the past week.

I do remember back in the past when the Super Villains would hit me online for no reason.
difference is i didn't start crying in the forums about it.
I'm happy the villains are getting hospitalize.
You guys deserve it.

saint

XxDragonxX Wrote:When Ushe and CheifEagle were both in Super Villains they both were MODS.
How many people complained. NONE.
Super Villains are sad if things start going against them they wine about it and cry about it.
You guys need some tissues.

ummm yeah we weren't happy that cheif had to step down, but we didn't complain about it. but now the same thing is happening in another gang, why should things be different?

saint

XxDragonxX Wrote:
saint Wrote:call it childish if you want. personally I think the person throwing the temper tantrum is the one who has constantly hit certain SVs online for the past week.

I do remember back in the past when the Super Villains would hit me online for no reason.
difference is i didn't start crying in the forums about it.
I'm happy the villains are getting hospitalize.
You guys deserve it.
I've never once hit you online
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's