AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 mod rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Eaglefreak Wrote:
saintt Wrote:Have you met them? :?

ummmmm, I've met Ush, I can tell you for sure he's not dru!

After all, shouldn't it be me "complaining" over the "2 mod, same gang" rule after all it was me that stepped down the first time?

IMO I see no issue with both of them being in the same gang and also be mods. It is just the forum mod and do not get any special privilges (I am a horrible speller, it's late and don't want to use spell check Smile ).

The only way I would see as a conflict of interest would be if one or both were in-game mods (like if Zen needed those and if she did, HINT HINT HINT Pick me, Pick me! lol )

yes oef5, eaglefreak is complaining his head off....
Response to Mr. Hyde.

I have the absolute right not to block my mail. I look forward to those hurtful in-game mails. I did not file a complaint about in-game mails. I'm a big boy, I took care of them myself. Smile

saint

nope I was done with post 1, but I had to explain to several people with thick skulls the same thing over and over

then there's those who are bitter about the past...who complain about being hit online in the past...yet hit me online in the past... kind of an oxy-moron

but anyways don't want to get off topic, and you're right ush there is no real point to carry on with the thread

but on a side note I have never had a problem with chief, and I actually think he's a great player and mod
the so called "hurtfull" mails never started until after the "online" started but then you already know that.
Thread locked. Issue discussed. Contact ADMIN if you feel this is in error. USH
To each and everyone that want's to know the issue of "2 mod rule" here it is:

Everyone knows that Myself and Ushanewnewba were in the same gang and that I stepped down from Mod status because of this. It is much easier to answer this way instead of explaining (and didn't know I had to till now) the WHOLE situation.

What everyone doesn't know is this was NOT the deciding factor in the resolution. Part of the issue being faced with both of us as MOD's is that we both know and work togeather seeing each other frequently. With this being said, there were too many "can of worms" that could possibly have arised from this.

Also at the time, I needed to be more involved in RL matters that I felt would lessen my time to properly or justly do the position up to potential. (this is the primary reason for me stepping down)

Lastly there were other (and yes, I don’t have to explain ALL) factors at play at the time that would have taken me out of Forum Mod (Zenith and I know these).

As for the current situation, Dru and Ushanewnewba (except for threads concerning this) have shown no reason for Zenith to “force” one or the other to step down. I feel that Zenith is more than capable of identifying if and when she needs to step in and finalize this matter.

Did I miss anything Zenith? If so, tough, because this is now my game! Twisted
lol JUST KIDDING! lol
From the Chiefs Mouth.

saint

Ushanewnewba Wrote:From the Chiefs Mouth.

[Image: 759088242_c56f0ad3f5_m.jpg]
LOL

TheGeek

told ya'll...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's