AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 mod rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
if mods don't have an unfair advantage then why am i hearing from different people that one of the mods had access to a test server and he'd also find out things about the game before everyone else?

you people can chime in if you will but i would appreciate it if ADMIN would answer this question.

TheGeek

Dude... keep it in the last topic, that ones already waaayyy off course... You are developing a really bad habit of reposting the same question over and over again in multiple threads until you get an answer. its annoying.

Its like you expect zen and err to monitor every one of your threads and answer within a few seconds of each.
easy big fella! Smile
oh so by posting it in this thread, which it would pertain to makes it habitual?

guess i struck a nerve with you. and for the record, i don't expect admin to answer me within seconds, that's just silly.......sounds to me like you just want to keep your unfair advantage in the family.

TheGeek

No you struck a nerve with me when you had about 3 seperate topics going complaining about the new gang war system.

kthx.

And chance, don't bother. I am the forum king, I can be as cutting as possible and know when i've broke the rules. so to you, too... kthx.

SO!
back on topic everyone if you please.
geek, hate to break it to you but i've never started a single topic on these forums. i could start a separate topic about this if it would appease you though.

TheGeek

Oh! I'm sorry you are correct. My bad. You hijacked other peoples topics to lure them all to a similar one, thereby, hoping you would increase your chances of an admin seeing what you had to say. I was wrong, you were right.

but, as I said. Back on topic.

mudpies

i still have dibs on the mod spot after this all ends.

TheGeek

i'd vote for mudpies!

ShadowKid

(\_/)
(O.o) [put this playboi in your profile]
(><Wink
/_|_\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's