2 mod rule
2008.Mar.07, 02:31 PM

I do agree. If this issue was brought up during peace time in AL, I do believe it would carry more weight. You are the ones treating us differently in the forums and in game. Yet, the mods treat everyone in the forums the same. Sounds like the issue is a bit twisted.

You call it a power trip when I lock a thread and request the creator of the thread to contact me to have it opened again. It's good business to keep the power of the thread in the original posters hands IMO. I have made mistakes in modding, and have done my best to correct the issue(s) when I do make a mistake. I immediately notify Zenith if I feel anything was wrong or could be contrued as wrong.

Sometimes threads get off topic and are about me, then people want to yell and scream at me to lock it, it's off topic. However, once I decide to lock it, people will say I locked it cause I could not handle what they were saying, and that the locking was unfair.

The constant compliaing by the people about mods only fuels the fires. Which is EXACTLY what they want. It's fine with me, I will not be lured into losing my cool Smile

Happy day to all of you.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 02:31 PM

Druchii Wrote:lol so this is how SV will defend against us in a gang war? with thousands of gang points and 5-6 in GCB, you claim defence of a unofficial hear say rule from Zenith that she doesn't like 2 moderators in the same gang.

You do know that she didn't liked it because it might bring biased moderating forward and that the 2 moderators might treat gang members in a different manner then others. It had nothing to do with gang wars and hospitalizations.

And I will repeat my stance again, when I treat gang members any different from any other member of this forum. Please do show me so in an ingame mail, and I'll either work to correct my flaws or tell Zenith that I am no longer suited. Posting this drek every time you aren't pleased with us in the game will not help you one bit where you want it to help, which is inside the game.

[edit] and clearly I forgot myself

[Image: 3CallaLillies_web.jpg]

not bringing a vase tho, should be room in one of the vases that you guys already have in the hospital.

I've got my lillies, I'm happy now

as for fighting back about the gang war, not true. it just reminded me nothing had been done
2008.Mar.07, 02:32 PM

saint Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:When Ushe and CheifEagle were both in Super Villains they both were MODS.
How many people complained. NONE.
Super Villains are sad if things start going against them they wine about it and cry about it.
You guys need some tissues.

ummm yeah we weren't happy that cheif had to step down, but we didn't complain about it. but now the same thing is happening in another gang, why should things be different?

Difference is Ushe and CheifEagle were MODS in Super Villains for weeks, but no one complained.
You guys are pathetic.
You guys don't like it when stuff goes the other way.
2008.Mar.07, 02:33 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I do agree. If this issue was brought up during peace time in AL, I do believe it would carry more wait.

it's weight not wait
2008.Mar.07, 02:33 PM

saint Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:
saint Wrote:call it childish if you want. personally I think the person throwing the temper tantrum is the one who has constantly hit certain SVs online for the past week.

I do remember back in the past when the Super Villains would hit me online for no reason.
difference is i didn't start crying in the forums about it.
I'm happy the villains are getting hospitalize.
You guys deserve it.
I've never once hit you online

Thats because back then you couldn't beat me
2008.Mar.07, 02:34 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Difference is Ushe and CheifEagle were MODS in Super Villains for weeks, but no one complained.
You guys are pathetic.

how's it going the other way? there is no advantage to two mods in the same gang.
2008.Mar.07, 02:34 PM

Mods only look after the forum, they lock topics, remove spam to a recycle bin for Zenith and Err to see. What they do on the forums is totally different with what they do in game.

How they act in game against another gang, does not have bearing on how they do their jobs in the forum.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.07, 02:35 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Thats because back then you couldn't beat me
and I still have yet to hit you online, someone just sounds bitter, if you're nice dru might send you flowers too, they'll cheer you up Smile
2008.Mar.07, 02:36 PM

saint Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Difference is Ushe and CheifEagle were MODS in Super Villains for weeks, but no one complained.
You guys are pathetic.

how's it going the other way? there is no advantage to two mods in the same gang.

If their isn't any advantages for 2 mods in the same gang, then why do i see this Thread.
2008.Mar.07, 02:37 PM

saint Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I do agree. If this issue was brought up during peace time in AL, I do believe it would carry more wait.

it's weight not wait

Thanks.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
Thread Closed