2 mod rule
2008.Mar.07, 02:38 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:[quote="saint"]
Thanks.

you're most welcome
2008.Mar.07, 02:38 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Mods only look after the forum, they lock topics, remove spam to a recycle bin for Zenith and Err to see. What they do on the forums is totally different with what they do in game.

How they act in game against another gang, does not have bearing on how they do their jobs in the forum.

Nice Post. That clearly explains it to anyone that doesn't understand *cough* Saint *cough*
2008.Mar.07, 02:39 PM

But just to keep it on the clear.

You do know that Chief didn't get removed from moderator? He stepped down cause he didn't have time back then to do a good enough job for his own liking. He was and is a brilliant guy, and I'm really happy that he has time enough on his hand to help out moderating again. He is also one of the best tickhunters I've seen.

That is if the story I have heard is true tho.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.07, 02:39 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:If their isn't any advantages for 2 mods in the same gang, then why do i see this Thread.

are you blind, I started the thread by saying that, It's a rule. If it applied to another gang, why shouldn't it apply to a current one?
2008.Mar.07, 02:43 PM

I must be blind if i didn't see that coming
2008.Mar.07, 02:43 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Mods only look after the forum, they lock topics, remove spam to a recycle bin for Zenith and Err to see. What they do on the forums is totally different with what they do in game.

How they act in game against another gang, does not have bearing on how they do their jobs in the forum.

I completely agree Smile
2008.Mar.07, 02:44 PM

saint Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:If their isn't any advantages for 2 mods in the same gang, then why do i see this Thread.

are you blind, I started the thread by saying that, It's a rule. If it applied to another gang, why shouldn't it apply to a current one?

Check it out saint

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gamerules.php

please copy paste the rule for me

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.07, 02:46 PM

zenith Wrote:Only reason he wasn't added on as a moderator earlier was my aversion to having more than 1 forum moderator in the same gang. Welcome aboard!
2008.Mar.07, 02:46 PM

Druchii Wrote:
saint Wrote:

Check it out saint

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gamerules.php

please copy paste the rule for me

wow. their is no RULE that states ONLY 1 MOD PER GANG.
2008.Mar.07, 02:47 PM

saint Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Only reason he wasn't added on as a moderator earlier was my aversion to having more than 1 forum moderator in the same gang. Welcome aboard!

It doesn't state that in Game Rules. so until it does i feel this thread is useless
Thread Closed