Poll: do you think fights should be aloud in jail
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
new ideal for jail
2010.Jul.07, 04:02 PM
RE: new ideal for jail
(2010.Jul.07 03:58 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.07 03:51 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  Just hosp me already.

Not worth the EP Wink

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.07, 04:06 PM
(2010.Jul.07 03:26 PM)thehustler Wrote:  hey bird, i heard your brother finnaly got laid.

sadly no. going on better half of a decade now Neutral

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.07, 04:09 PM
(2010.Jul.07 04:06 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.07 03:26 PM)thehustler Wrote:  hey bird, i heard your brother finnaly got laid.

you forgot the part bout him sneaking up on you from behind man..... Wink

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jul.07, 04:18 PM
lol if you have to hosp me that just shows how pathetic you are im trying to help the game and you dumbass morons want to hosp me lmfao how childish go succ a dicc if you dont want the game to improve i play quit a bit and i would like to see it expand more but thats not going to happen if you have a bunch of dumbfuccs playing and always eating s h i t so if thats what your going to do then it just proves how shitty the people are that play this game
2010.Jul.07, 04:20 PM
(2010.Jul.07 04:18 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  lol if you have to hosp me that just shows how pathetic you are im trying to help the game and you dumbarse morons want to hosp me lmfao how childish go succ a dicc if you dont want the game to improve i play quit a bit and i would like to see it expand more but thats not going to happen if you have a bunch of dumbfuccs playing and always eating s h i t so if thats what your going to do then it just proves how drekky the people are that play this game

ewww, how is eating shiiiit? dingus?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.07, 04:21 PM
(2010.Jul.07 04:09 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.07 04:06 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

you forgot the part bout him sneaking up on you from behind man..... Wink

You jerking off right now?

2010.Jul.07, 04:24 PM
(2010.Jul.07 04:18 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  lol if you have to hosp me that just shows how pathetic you are im trying to help the game and you dumbarse morons want to hosp me lmfao how childish go succ a dicc if you dont want the game to improve i play quit a bit and i would like to see it expand more but thats not going to happen if you have a bunch of dumbfuccs playing and always eating s h i t so if thats what your going to do then it just proves how drekky the people are that play this game

you're safe with "suck"...no filter on that baby.

if you want to type fuck...instead of the "double c" move, just pull the ol' space job. eg. fuc k or f uck or, if you want to really get crazy, fvck.

dumbfucks also, does not get filtered.

now wrap your head around this one....if you dare.
assclown=not filtered
asshat=filtered

my suggestion for the latter would lay in the trickery of the dollar sign. eg. a$shat
apparently there has been some upgrades to the filter system. fvck no longer works.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.07 04:27 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jul.07, 04:32 PM
lol nice but i always write cc instead of the other way its rude at least to me and my homies to much to explain tho so lets just leave it at that and brug your moms pussy is like trying to pull a grilled cheese sandwich apart very very nasty
2010.Jul.07, 04:36 PM
Whats nasty about grilled cheese sammich's
2010.Jul.07, 04:37 PM
In all fairness, punctuation does make posts easier to read, people will be more likely to comment on your post rather then your broken keyboard.