AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new ideal for jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

greennn420

what if you could fight other players that are in jail while you are i mean it would make the game more realistic cuz people fight in jail all the time and you regain ep but no1 wants to train in there and you could just get sent to the hospital but there would prolly have to be fewer rounds in the fight and if you got caught just add more time what do you guys think about this
Already been suggested I think. It's not going to happen

DirkDanja

Been suggested more than once....ain't gonna happen

americanpsycho

Weak! How about no. Imagine being in the hospital and jail. No thank you. The admin may as well opt a jail rape button. No thank you ninja.
(2010.Jul.07 01:18 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]Weak! How about no. Imagine being in the hospital and jail. No thank you. The admin may as well opt a jail rape button. No thank you ninja.

Yeah, that would really suck. Just ask w00k Wink
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=6637

or Dingus
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=8849

greennn420

no if you get hosp then you just in the hospital if its longer than your jail time and if not you go bk to jail you guys are pretty negative do you not like the game expanding
how does a inactive play go to jail your dumb
(2010.Jul.07 01:24 PM)greennn420 Wrote: [ -> ]no if you get hosp then you just in the hospital if its longer than your jail time and if not you go bk to jail you guys are pretty negative do you not like the game expanding
how does a inactive play go to jail your dumb

First of all, I'd always rather be in the hosp than jail. I can stim out of the hosp.
Second, I do like the game expanding, but in constructive ways.
Third of all, players can get caught in combat if there's a stalemate. That's how he was in jail.
Finally, it's you're, not your.

Have a good day!

greennn420

oh shit im sorry i didnt spell it rite or should i say right your dumb and yea the stim thing is why if you get out you go bk to jail if your time in there is more and if so you would want to stay in the hospital to get ap to bust out if so it takes some strategy if you know what that is
(2010.Jul.07 01:32 PM)greennn420 Wrote: [ -> ]oh drek im sorry i didnt spell it rite or should i say right your dumb and yea the stim thing is why if you get out you go bk to jail if your time in there is more and if so you would want to stay in the hospital to get ap to bust out if so it takes some strategy if you know what that is

I have no idea what you're saying. Please try using sentences. It gets your point across far more easily. And, by the way, you mispelled "you're" again.
come on children. think you may be playing the wrong game if you're expecting high school grammar. I think we can agree it's a halfway decent idea in a game that will never use.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's