Poll: do you think fights should be aloud in jail
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
new ideal for jail
2010.Jul.07, 03:25 PM
RE: new ideal for jail
i like the thought of it. some good thoughts and bad on the idea. of course it prolly wont get anywhere but an idea. i also enjoy torturing my house cats, and raising dingus' kid.

wait, did i get those mixed up?

flame on flamers!!!

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Jul.07, 03:26 PM
hey bird, i heard your brother finnaly got laid.

did he tell your mum you snuck up on him? lol

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jul.07, 03:29 PM
(2010.Jul.07 03:24 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  all this talk of jail is making my weiner stink

Big bobb'd
2010.Jul.07, 03:33 PM
i bet you all suck at darts.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jul.07, 03:35 PM
am not

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.07, 03:39 PM
(2010.Jul.07 02:56 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  i was uncivilized first lmao JudgeDredd your the one that started the drek talking about my spelling and i havent spent every day of my life on the forums like some people so i didnt know its already been talked about i posted it cuz i want to make the game better and there are weapons in jail and you still have them when you go into it so that wouldn't be a problem and its not that difficult it could show the same thing like on wooks and witch ever one is long is where you end up but first the hospital and if your supposed to be in jail for say 100min then you go to the hospital for 40 then when you get out you go bk to jail for 60 its basic math and it would be a way to get ap but only if some1 attaccs you and it could end up being pos or neg if you had a friend that was going to bust you its really simple and adds a little more strategy

First of all...

(2010.Jul.07 01:24 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  how does a inactive play go to jail your dumb

That was prior to my pointing out of your misspelling. You've also continued ad hominem throughout this thread.

Second, w00k's and Dingus' were simultaneous sentencings, so both ticked down at the same.

You didn't cover any of my other points.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.07, 03:40 PM
(2010.Jul.07 03:39 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.07 02:56 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  i was uncivilized first lmao JudgeDredd your the one that started the drek talking about my spelling and i havent spent every day of my life on the forums like some people so i didnt know its already been talked about i posted it cuz i want to make the game better and there are weapons in jail and you still have them when you go into it so that wouldn't be a problem and its not that difficult it could show the same thing like on wooks and witch ever one is long is where you end up but first the hospital and if your supposed to be in jail for say 100min then you go to the hospital for 40 then when you get out you go bk to jail for 60 its basic math and it would be a way to get ap but only if some1 attaccs you and it could end up being pos or neg if you had a friend that was going to bust you its really simple and adds a little more strategy

First of all...

(2010.Jul.07 01:24 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  how does a inactive play go to jail your dumb

That was prior to my pointing out of your misspelling. You've also continued ad hominem throughout this thread.

Second, w00k's and Dingus' were simultaneous sentencings, so both ticked down at the same.

just eat the corn out of his sh!t and get it over with.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jul.07, 03:44 PM
(2010.Jul.07 03:39 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

First of all...

AP WORD!!!!
2010.Jul.07, 03:51 PM
the only thing a didnt cover was us wasting our breath and the punishment which is pointless with the first if you dont want to waste your breath and time why are you in the forums and the punishment is you could end up in jail longer or shorter depending on what others do if you get hosp for 40min and you only had 10 left in jail its more punishment by 30min in the hospital or you could get out sooner this is a strategy game it would up it if you were careful and have stims or a friend to bust you making it easier to get out but also harder at the same time and make the attaccing ability into a % of your lvl so noobs dont get smashed on by older players hows that
2010.Jul.07, 03:58 PM
(2010.Jul.07 03:51 PM)greennn420 Wrote:  Just hosp me already.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.