have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
2013.Apr.10, 02:11 PM
RE: have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
recap:

rj is a fag

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Apr.10, 02:38 PM
(2010.May.25 04:27 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  what about the one guy that uses blunt? is it fair that there are people I destroy get higher crits then me(look at where I stand in the new poi), or that I use the only weapon that requires a ton of int to use(a useless stat)? I don't actually care, b/c I know nobody reading this cares. Just another failed attempt at me trying to make a point

i care digi. i just dont matter

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Apr.10, 05:12 PM
what i get out of this being necro'd is, i miss pickles and dingus... will go on fb and remind them of just how shit this game is...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2013.Apr.11, 01:02 PM
(2013.Apr.10 05:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  what i get out of this being necro'd is, i miss pickles and dingus...

So true, took a couple weeks off, realized how little i care about this game anymore. Pretty much all my friends are now inactive or next to it, I'll be next.
I have a new textbased addiction with active admin and new content added all the time.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2013.Apr.11, 02:24 PM
(2013.Apr.11 01:02 PM)StreetSamurai Wrote:  
(2013.Apr.10 05:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  what i get out of this being necro'd is, i miss pickles and dingus...

So true, took a couple weeks off, realized how little i care about this game anymore. Pretty much all my friends are now inactive or next to it, I'll be next.
I have a new textbased addiction with active admin and new content added all the time.
Send me an in game mail of the site ??

Your mumma
2013.Apr.11, 03:37 PM
(2013.Apr.10 02:38 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2010.May.25 04:27 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  what about the one guy that uses blunt? is it fair that there are people I destroy get higher crits then me(look at where I stand in the new poi), or that I use the only weapon that requires a ton of int to use(a useless stat)? I don't actually care, b/c I know nobody reading this cares. Just another failed attempt at me trying to make a point

i care digi. i just dont matter

This was almost three years ago. If anybody did care at the time, I certainly hope they don't anymore. Looking back on it I really wasn't making much of a point.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.