Destroying Gangs
2007.Apr.24, 03:20 PM

I like it the way it is. if all negotiations fail and your gang goes down to 0 you lose the gang and whatever you neglected to remove from the gang.
2007.Apr.24, 03:22 PM

I think the conquering gang should get what was left over from the gang that was destroyed! Twisted

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.24, 06:18 PM

now that I can agree with. if the gang forgot to take out theri 2456 credits and their $34857 then it should go to the winning gang.
2007.Apr.24, 08:03 PM

lmao....really Smile
2007.Apr.24, 09:38 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:I think the conquering gang should get what was left over from the gang that was destroyed! Twisted

couldn't agree more. this seems obvious.
2007.Apr.25, 12:00 AM

Though this wouldnt be a bad idea I can see this as hurting gangs more than it does now as many members may be reluctant to donate money to a gang when it is started. and thsi could hamper any growth the gang may recieve.

furthermore, I think you may see more gang destruction due to people hoping to snab a few credits and extra cash which could chase players away.
2007.Apr.25, 02:17 AM

What I have saw the last few weeks is 4 new gangs with members all below level 10 (so new players) getting wiped out by far stronger players. If we are lucky mybe half of them will stick at it but most will prob say sod this and go play somewere else, and in the long run if there is no new blood coming in it can only hurt the game.
2007.Apr.25, 04:40 AM

IMO I feel that a newer player shouldn't be making new gangs just for this reason. Try to get into a stronger gang and learn "the ropes" before going out and just creating a gang just to have a gang. That is one of the points of playing this game is to attack and destroy!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.25, 06:37 PM

That or hire a higher player to make them regret they took on you. (if you have a gang at level 5, then you donated and so you have the money to pay a hitman, hey, i barely charge anything to new people!!)