AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Destroying Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First, forgive me if this topic has been addressed previously. Second, I feel that gangs should not be destroyed when respect hits 0. Many of us have spent loads of cash upping the gang capacity. I suggest that the war is over when respect hits zero...that way the gang still exists!
makes sense.

maybe when you hit 0 respect then you have like week to get out of there? from crimes or from whatever else, although it would be tough to war with someone when you have 0 respect, they probably couldnt gain any from you, or if they could, then you would lose the war on the first attack if you lose it.

i agree though, it sucks when you put a lot of time (and REAL money) into a gang and it gets raped

mudpies

not a bad idea. you should have 1 week to get up to 5 or 10 respect or your gang will dissapear. during this time your gang defense bonus will not exist. your members won't be able to quit the gang until you reach the mark.
gang defense bonus?

matt5250

how about if you are automatically removed from any wars when you hit 0 respect and cannot declare on anyone or be declared on until you hit 10 respect again. this would obviously be done using OC's.

pimpsta101

naw i think its perfect gangs should be destroyed when respect hits zero.
Gangs wouldnt be as fun as they are now if this was changed.

Chris Mangano

I like the fact that gangs are deleted. Makes you have an actual reason to increase respect and try to survive in a war. If you knew that going to 0 wouldn't do anything except make the war end, no one would care about getting declared on.

matt5250

agreed, but I think gangs should be worth less money. maybe 3-400k for a 10 slot gang so it's actually realistic to make up the loss in a short amount of time. OC's do not give anywhere near the benefit required for the cost of upgrading your gang atm.
Maybe a sell back option for slots in a gang that has reached 0 respect, the payoff would be considerably less but least not complete waist. Just a thought Smile

mudpies

that's another decent idea.

I'd like to amend mine. the seven days to get to 5 or 10 would be sort of a cooling down period. after that if the gang gets their respect up to the mark and you still want to completely destroy the gang you can. sort of a one chance to save your behind before it's all done. you'd still have to get your respect up in the 7 days or your gang would dissapear.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's