Destroying Gangs
2007.Apr.11, 07:03 PM

the only reason i think gangs shouldnt be decimated is the cost involved in upgrading them above 6 member capacity. I dont mind the idea totally that they can be wiped off the face of al, except for the fact, that some of us spend lots of real cash upgrading them and nursing them along... Smile

these ideas are great....zen please tell us what you think?
2007.Apr.22, 09:38 AM

How about your gang loses 20 Respect points if you wipe out another gang?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Apr.22, 01:07 PM

this pasifist movement cannot stand.
2007.Apr.22, 01:35 PM

andyscho Wrote:How about your gang loses 20 Respect points if you wipe out another gang?

Thats a crap idea as you would gain atleast 70 respect if you destroyed a gang
2007.Apr.23, 06:02 AM

mudpies Wrote:this pasifist movement cannot stand.

first time our lot have been described as pacifists lol

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Apr.23, 11:55 PM

I think that without the fear of your gang getting deleted, the point of gang wars or even gangs would be moot. Perhaps making deleting a gang harder as it gets closer to 0 respect is an idea. I know gangs are expensive, but there has to be some sort of consequence for losing all respect.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Apr.23, 11:59 PM

maybe if u lose all your respect you become dominated by that gang and 10% of your OC $$ will go to them Razz lol
2007.Apr.24, 02:23 AM

Not a bad idea, or when you get to zero you can no longer do OCs you loss your bonus def etc (all the bonus of been in a gang) until you get back up to 20-30 rep, and you only have a week to get the 20-30 rep or your gone.
2007.Apr.24, 10:30 AM

maybe when you get down to 0 respect your gang becomes the winners' ** and all of your crime $$ (oc and regular) goes straight to their vault

talk about a crappy ending :O your gang is still there tho! just feel free to leave it Smile

EDIT BY ZENMEISTER
Watch the language please Smile
2007.Apr.24, 12:36 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:maybe when you get down to 0 respect your gang becomes the winners' ** and all of your crime $$ (oc and regular) goes straight to their vault

talk about a crappy ending :O your gang is still there tho! just feel free to leave it Smile

EDIT BY ZENMEISTER
Watch the language please Smile

The problem with this is almost everyone just takes the cash out prior to the end, so they keep their money.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin