Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 09:40 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
Hello, Canadians.
2010.May.11, 09:41 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.11 09:39 PM)Punisher Wrote:  so you have no leader...that about sums it up...wtg hat

good for you, good for you

you are a fool, you are the reason everyone else in the world thinks americans are jackasses, stupid comments like that haha
(2010.May.11 09:40 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hello, Canadians.

hello Tommi!
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:42 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.11, 09:43 PM
(2010.May.11 09:39 PM)Punisher Wrote:  so you have no leader...that about sums it up...wtg hat

Thanks Pun. My condolences on all the troubles your wonderful country is bringing you to make you complain about it. Have fun with your leader.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.11, 09:44 PM
[Image: canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg]
2010.May.11, 09:44 PM
(2010.May.11 09:31 PM)Punisher Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 09:20 PM)ditallica Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 09:18 PM)Punisher Wrote:  they dont pay any income taxes and take from every social program we have and every hospital they go into...next

they only pay ss, and med taxes if that...shame on the employers and people movers

if we ended all these ridiculous social programs and made every citizen work for a living we wouldn't need any immigrants for menial labor

but you gotta admit, them mexicans work hard for the $8 an hour they earn. they are the hardest working people I have seen.

yes they do....but i wonder how theyd feel if they could work in a free non pimped society under our law not those that brought them in and make them work in fear and bondage...you should be ashamed if you hire them knowing they arent legal...when i was a kid i mowed yards way cheaper then mexicans do it today even with the cost of living increase....we just need more kids working and not playing halo

I agree with that. I think that kids should get some sort of summer job like that. But what I like about the mexican people, legal or illegal, is that they will take any job that they can get. They will work their asses off for every penny that they can get. The problem is some of the lazy american citizens who are living on welfare because they think that they are too good for jobs like mowing lawns, being a janitor. Those guys are the real problem. Those are the guys mooching off the tax payer. Not the mexican guys working their asses off.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:54 PM by ditallica.
2010.May.11, 09:48 PM
(2010.May.11 09:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

you are a fool, you are the reason everyone else in the world thinks americans are jackasses, stupid comments like that haha

hello Tommi!

tell me what you do or did for your country...what did you contribute creep...btw conan is boring and lame just like your posts....love the name calling keep it up mentalist

yes dit now youre getting it...work ethic is what we all need....work = happiness and fullfillment...the problem we face is the total lack of parental involvement with the creation of the state run education system...the state is not the end all...but an adjunct...the parents have to play the pivotal role of educational and moral leader for their kids...now days parents want to pop them out and say see ya at birth
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:51 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.May.11, 09:50 PM
(2010.May.11 09:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

hello Tommi!

What's up?
2010.May.11, 09:55 PM
(2010.May.11 09:22 PM)Punisher Wrote:  throw me one fact...one please

sb is giving me partial statistics without basis?

i wont threaten open minds...lets discuss

btw eff join in why dont you...what dont you agree with my last statement...illegal or income taxes

do you pay them...are you legal?

do you work for a living or are you a moocher like 59% of this great nation

I did, many times. I'll happily list you studies stating that second-generation immigrants usually achieve higher productivity than native-parentage peers.

‘By and large, despite their diversity of class and national origins, members of the new second generation in South Florida and Southern California are doing well: performing better academically than their native-parentage peers, graduating from high school and going on to college (where many are still enrolled), speaking accentless English, working hard at their first jobs, taking steps toward independent entrepreneurship, and beginning to form families of their own,’ they write in ‘Immigrant America: A New Portrait.’

http://www.politicalarticles.net/blog/20...mmigrants/

Immigration is not evil. Obama was born in the US. Human rights are not given by God, etc... we've been over this before.

I pay my taxes in Canada and I'm definitely legal. Although we're from different countries, immigration is a challenge of the 21st century most Western nations face - much more so when they're neighbors.
2010.May.11, 09:58 PM
i didnt say legal did i......big difference

who gives you rights btw...your mom...your dad, who?

they are inalienable right?

define that
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:59 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.May.11, 09:59 PM
(2010.May.11 09:58 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i didnt say legal did i......big difference

Illegal immigrants don't use your social services. They're illegal.