Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 09:20 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.11 09:18 PM)Punisher Wrote:  they dont pay any income taxes and take from every social program we have and every hospital they go into...next

they only pay ss, and med taxes if that...shame on the employers and people movers

if we ended all these ridiculous social programs and made every citizen work for a living we wouldn't need any immigrants for menial labor

but you gotta admit, them mexicans work hard for the $8 an hour they earn. they are the hardest working people I have seen.
2010.May.11, 09:22 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.11 09:18 PM)Punisher Wrote:  they dont pay any income taxes and take from every social program we have and every hospital they go into...next

they only pay ss, and med taxes if that...shame on the employers and people movers

if we ended all these ridiculous social programs and made every citizen work for a living we wouldn't need any immigrants for menial labor

Bird, it's useless. He's been thrown facts left and right and keeps on hating and falling back on the same core beliefs.

It's affecting SV's image at this point.
2010.May.11, 09:22 PM
its because if they dont their family is screwed

and its easy to work for 8 bucks if you dont pay taxes on it

damn greedy corps
(2010.May.11 09:22 PM)Chymere Wrote:  

Bird, it's useless. He's been thrown facts left and right and keeps on hating and falling back on the same core beliefs.

It's affecting SV's image at this point.
throw me one fact...one please

sb is giving me partial statistics without basis?

i wont threaten open minds...lets discuss

btw eff join in why dont you...what dont you agree with my last statement...illegal or income taxes

do you pay them...are you legal?

do you work for a living or are you a moocher like 59% of this great nation
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:27 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.May.11, 09:30 PM
(2010.May.11 09:17 PM)mblume Wrote:  This thread was better when hit was threatening us

it'll all be deleted come tomorrow. you had to be on meth to follow this thread anyhow.

we arent living in 1920s this is hals age

yep... double edged sword.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.11, 09:31 PM
(2010.May.11 09:20 PM)ditallica Wrote:  

but you gotta admit, them mexicans work hard for the $8 an hour they earn. they are the hardest working people I have seen.

yes they do....but i wonder how theyd feel if they could work in a free non pimped society under our law not those that brought them in and make them work in fear and bondage...you should be ashamed if you hire them knowing they arent legal...when i was a kid i mowed yards way cheaper then mexicans do it today even with the cost of living increase....we just need more kids working and not playing halo

doh
2010.May.11, 09:33 PM
(2010.May.11 09:22 PM)Punisher Wrote:  do you work for a living or are you a moocher like 59% of this great nation

yes, Canada is a great nation.

but our unemployment rate is much lower than that sir.

(eff is canadian)

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.11, 09:35 PM
curious what is your currency based on and why is it that even your president comes to the states for his med care....viva usa

canada is nice and pretty...but without the us its just a hat...sorry
(2010.May.11 09:33 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 09:22 PM)Punisher Wrote:  do you work for a living or are you a moocher like 59% of this great nation

yes, Canada is a great nation.

but our unemployment rate is much lower than that sir.

(eff is canadian)

so she cant even comment on the us then....nice wtg for being a canadian...i hate it when i get those fake quarters as change
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:38 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.May.11, 09:38 PM
(2010.May.11 09:35 PM)Punisher Wrote:  curious what is your currency based on and why is it that even your president comes to the states for his med care....viva usa

yea but its a pretty hat. also we have no president.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.11, 09:38 PM
(2010.May.11 09:35 PM)Punisher Wrote:  curious what is your currency based on and why is it that even your president comes to the states for his med care....viva usa

we have a prime minister, mr politician... geez get it right or dont bother...

and i believe you are referring to a premier
(not 100% certain on this above fact tho)

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.11, 09:39 PM
so you have no leader...that about sums it up...wtg hat

good for you, good for you

i really hate making comments as broad as these...i have many canadian friends...but you sir and mam eff are just stirring the pot or delusional or just stupid....i have friends with dual citizenship...they dont brag on their canadian docs..they hate them...nuff said
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:42 PM by Punisher.

doh