Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 08:41 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.11 08:39 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 08:36 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 08:34 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 08:30 PM)Punisher Wrote:  best beer

Dunno about that.

I was thinking the same thing [Image: fairyt.gif]

I didn't know furries liked beer.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.11, 08:48 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
Aww. You're no fun, Fudge McGrudge.
2010.May.11, 08:53 PM
the us does what they do best...take something that is good and make it better...we always have...why do you think we have all the top beers, companies and destinations

call us what you will socialthrill

but the us is not bad...it is a light to downtrodden remember...what is that famous phrase atop ellis?

we melt here...make this place better..not splinter off and uprise...if you arent legal go home or apply for a permit the legal way and stop destroying our economy

yes i said it...both sides in our goverment are so close in ideals that the only path to real change is boot them all out and start from scratch from the heart from truth

vote your mind not what you see on reality tv

doh
2010.May.11, 08:57 PM
(2010.May.11 08:53 PM)Punisher Wrote:  the us does what they do best...take something that is good and make it better...we always have...why do you think we have all the top beers, companies and destinations

but the us is not bad...it is a light to downtrodden remember...what is that famous phrase atop ellis?

we melt here...make this place better..not splinter off and uprise...if you arent legal go home or apply for a permit the legal way and stop destroying our economy

yes i said it...both sides in our goverment are so close in ideals that the only path to real change is boot them all out and start from scratch from the heart from truth

pun while you're on immigration, thoughts on this new AZ law?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.11, 09:00 PM
seeing as how its just reiterating the current federal law how can i say more?
==

so we have to leave it up to states to reinact fed laws...why is this?

oh because the feds arent doing anything for states that might be why...there you go...read the laws then ask

Sender : Pun [3874] online
Date : 11 May 10 @ 8:07:21 pm
Subject : Hey man

go ahead and leave VS...I dont want you to get hit anymore. These guys are being real aholes.

btw nice work on the subturfuge?
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:00 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.May.11, 09:01 PM
I thought that was pretty funny, Pun.
2010.May.11, 09:05 PM
i did chuckle

doh
2010.May.11, 09:12 PM
(2010.May.11 08:53 PM)Punisher Wrote:  the us does what they do best...take something that is good and make it better...we always have...why do you think we have all the top beers, companies and destinations

double edged sword. illegal immigrants introduce 700,000 new people into the economy every year. 80%(+/-) of these people are in prime working/spending ages (20 couple to 55+/-). the majority of these people pay into the system (cause the us government decides not to enforce laws on employers for hiring them) and will never collect. now i understand that a great deal of the immigrant's take home money is sent back home, but still these illegals have played a major role in keeping federal programs afloat (socsec, medcare/aid). not trying to jock you,pun...but there is a lot of truth in that.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.11, 09:17 PM
This thread was better when hit was threatening us
2010.May.11, 09:18 PM
they dont pay any income taxes and take from every social program we have and every hospital they go into...next

they only pay ss, and med taxes if that...shame on the employers and people movers

if we ended all these ridiculous social programs and made every citizen work for a living we wouldn't need any immigrants for menial labor

we arent living in 1920s this is hals age
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 09:20 PM by Punisher.

doh