Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.12, 12:39 AM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
hey mods i found somone to buy my creds. you can close this thread now!!

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.12, 07:55 AM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.11 09:59 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.May.11 09:58 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i didnt say legal did i......big difference

Illegal immigrants don't use your social services. They're illegal.

I wish that were true. It wouldn't be that big of a deal then.
2010.May.12, 08:36 AM
Can someone clean this up? This started as a whining about game features thread, turned into a SV is losing thread, which oldPun then steered everyone into a state of the US thread featuring Obama the terrorist.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.May.12, 08:37 AM
(2010.May.12 08:36 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Can someone clean this up? This started as a whining about game features thread, turned into a SV is losing thread, which oldPun then steered everyone into a state of the US thread featuring Obama the terrorist.

Wrong.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.12 08:37 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.12, 08:38 AM
lots of twists and turns yep...and i never called obama a terrorist

typical liberal thrill

doh
2010.May.12, 08:40 AM
I would vote for Obama one thousand more times if I could!

Go Healthcare reform!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.12, 08:45 AM
its so interesting that all these people are in favor of healthcare reform, but the politicians that voted this monstrosity through didnt even read it...so how the heck can you be for something you dont even understand....our system does need help, but my god not what is coming our way....its not gonna be pretty, i hope things dont end up like they are structured to do so...wait a few years then you will get what you want

doh
2010.May.12, 08:49 AM
(2010.May.12 08:45 AM)Punisher Wrote:  its so interesting that all these people are in favor of healthcare reform, but the politicians that voted this monstrosity through didnt even read ito how the heck can you be for something you dont even understand....our system does need help, but my god not what is coming our way....its not gonna be pretty, i hope things dont end up like they are structured to do so...wait a few years then you will get what you want

Patriot Act'd?

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.12, 08:51 AM
it's called propaganda

if you're too far to the right or left, that's your problem for being misinformed and gullible.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.12, 08:52 AM
(2010.May.12 08:45 AM)Punisher Wrote:  its so interesting that all these people are in favor of healthcare reform, but the politicians that voted this monstrosity through didnt even read it...so how the heck can you be for something you dont even understand....our system does need help, but my god not what is coming our way....its not gonna be pretty, i hope things dont end up like they are structured to do so...wait a few years then you will get what you want

I was being a wise ass Pun because I know you are against it (as am I). Besides a 15 co pay I just had to pay an additional 20 bucks to the $4800 eye doctor bill, this I can live with...LOL! I want my insurance to stay exactly like it is!

I smoke crack!