Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.12, 08:57 AM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
i know man...i was just ranting again...im happy with my insurance i pay for....its not cheap but its good and i dont have to wait long to see my doc...me and my family dont go for sniffles and aches though...its amazing how many people take advantage of our current system...pretty sad

doh
2010.May.12, 09:04 AM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
I also believe if they find nothing that warrants medical attention the bill should fall on the shoulders of the hypochondriac, and no the common cold does not warrant a doc visit!

(Good thing your not a doctor dentist)

Hangover'd

I smoke crack!
2010.May.12, 09:05 AM
(2010.May.12 08:52 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.May.12 08:45 AM)Punisher Wrote:  its so interesting that all these people are in favor of healthcare reform, but the politicians that voted this monstrosity through didnt even read it...so how the heck can you be for something you dont even understand....our system does need help, but my god not what is coming our way....its not gonna be pretty, i hope things dont end up like they are structured to do so...wait a few years then you will get what you want

I was being a wise arse Pun because I know you are against it (as am I). Besides a 15 co pay I just had to pay an additional 20 bucks to the $4800 eye doctor bill, this I can live with...LOL! I want my insurance to stay exactly like it is!

Wait.... 4800 eye doctor bill? wtf did you have done?

Lasik is cheaper than that.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.12, 09:08 AM
Optic neuritis my man. woke up blind in my left eye. All stems from a 4 wheeler accident in which my head hit a rock. I had a helmet on thank god! Few months of steroids and I'll be good to go Wink

I smoke crack!
2010.May.12, 09:13 AM
(2010.May.12 08:45 AM)Punisher Wrote:  its so interesting that all these people are in favor of healthcare reform, but the politicians that voted this monstrosity through didnt even read it...so how the heck can you be for something you dont even understand....our system does need help, but my god not what is coming our way....its not gonna be pretty, i hope things dont end up like they are structured to do so...wait a few years then you will get what you want

They went to war without reading anything as well, did you bitch about that as well?

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.May.12, 09:27 AM
Anyone planning on going to college via student loans should also read the health care bill. The wonderful pres stuck the student loan reform bill into the health care reform because it was the only way to get it passed. HUGE changes are in store for those using federal funds to pay for college.
2010.May.12, 10:42 AM
I like how they call them "riders"

has nothing remotely to do with the actual bill but can still be attached to it...too funny

I smoke crack!
2010.May.12, 10:52 AM
see "rave act"...

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.12, 11:13 AM
Reducing Americans' Vulnerability to Ecstasy Act

Bwahhhhhhaaaaaaaa

I smoke crack!
2010.May.12, 11:22 AM
yea, i'd love to be that asshole making six figures to come up with these stupid acronyms.

point was that they had to use it as a rider on the amber law to get it passed.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken