Poll: Is TRIADBOY apart of AL?...
This poll is closed.
Yes, i feel he has put years into AL so he has earned his place here to stay... 22.41% 13 22.41%
Iam not sure because i have heard many bad things on the forum about him (which is probably all lies). 1.72% 1 1.72%
I say Let him rot in his smelly cell, dont pick up the soap TRIADGIRL!.SEE YOU IN HELL SCAMBOY!! DIE DIE DIE!!!... 55.17% 32 55.17%
If he is INNOCENT he should defenlently be let free. People put ALOT of hours/Months of there time into this game to just get fed'ed... 8.62% 5 8.62%
Who will we ruthlessly destroy on the public forum if TRIADBOYS gone?... feed us blood! 12.07% 7 12.07%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
2010.May.08, 09:31 AM
RE: TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
well if you're going to be allowed to use our forums can you at least learn to use the quote button

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.08, 11:04 AM
(2010.May.08 09:19 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  I am more active in the forums than I was while I played the game

Don't feel obligated.
2010.May.08, 11:57 AM
(2010.May.08 07:23 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  I have never created another account and I certainly wouldn't use the referral code of someone I despise since my chaarcter's progress would only benefit such person.Here is a concept for you Macleod it's called thinking before speaking it defies logic for one that despises another to take actions which they know will benefit the one they dislike.Your attempts to defame my character and slander my reputation and tarnish my image demonstrates another epic failure on your part but it's nice to see that I'm important enough for you to lamely try.

Ok so Zen is a liar then as she said i have a referral that came from your IP address or was it those pesky kids again..??
What a great uncle you are blaming everything on a couple of kids, why don't you man up and accept the blame for it....oh wait, that's not going to happen cause its never superdaves fault, its always those pesky kids.

Personally i believe Zen as you are a proven lair many times over.

P.s This is triads thread stop hijacking it.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.08 12:00 PM by Maccleod.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.May.08, 12:14 PM
(2010.May.08 11:57 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2010.May.08 07:23 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  I have never created another account and I certainly wouldn't use the referral code of someone I despise since my chaarcter's progress would only benefit such person.Here is a concept for you Macleod it's called thinking before speaking it defies logic for one that despises another to take actions which they know will benefit the one they dislike.Your attempts to defame my character and slander my reputation and tarnish my image demonstrates another epic failure on your part but it's nice to see that I'm important enough for you to lamely try.

Ok so Zen is a liar then as she said i have a referral that came from your IP address or was it those pesky kids again..??
What a great uncle you are blaming everything on a couple of kids, why don't you man up and accept the blame for it....oh wait, that's not going to happen cause its never superdaves fault, its always those pesky kids.

Zenith is mistaken if that letter you printed was legitiamate I'd have heard thru email from her about this being attributed to me.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.May.08, 12:20 PM
(2010.May.08 12:14 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2010.May.08 11:57 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  

Zenith is mistaken if that letter you printed was legitiamate I'd have heard thru email from her about this being attributed to me.

Yeah of course she would e-mail you cause your so important...Rolleyes

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.May.08, 02:10 PM
SuperDave go away!
2010.May.08, 04:40 PM
(2010.May.08 02:10 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  SuperDave go away!

+1

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.08, 05:05 PM
(2010.May.08 04:40 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.May.08 02:10 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  InPaceRequiscat go away!

+1
2010.May.08, 06:38 PM
(2010.May.08 05:05 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.May.08 04:40 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.May.08 02:10 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  InPaceRequiscat go away!

+1

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.09, 09:58 AM
InPaceRequiscat, you better pray i dont get out, carry this on and you wont beable to leave that hospital, hitmen are cheap these days.

i am very rich and can afford to keep you in the hospital for months. and iam so pissed about this iam going to donate a shit load just to see others suffering so stay out my way OR DIE!!!!!!.

Kindest regards

TRIADBOY

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
Thread Closed