Poll: Is TRIADBOY apart of AL?...
This poll is closed.
Yes, i feel he has put years into AL so he has earned his place here to stay... 22.41% 13 22.41%
Iam not sure because i have heard many bad things on the forum about him (which is probably all lies). 1.72% 1 1.72%
I say Let him rot in his smelly cell, dont pick up the soap TRIADGIRL!.SEE YOU IN HELL SCAMBOY!! DIE DIE DIE!!!... 55.17% 32 55.17%
If he is INNOCENT he should defenlently be let free. People put ALOT of hours/Months of there time into this game to just get fed'ed... 8.62% 5 8.62%
Who will we ruthlessly destroy on the public forum if TRIADBOYS gone?... feed us blood! 12.07% 7 12.07%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
2010.May.07, 08:31 PM
RE: TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
Again, why do fed'd players have forum access?

Between SuperDave and Try-adBoy, we're the ones being punished.
2010.May.07, 08:34 PM
(2010.May.07 08:31 PM)CrashFistfight Wrote:  Again, why do fed'd players have forum access?

Between SuperDave and Try-adBoy, we're the ones being punished.

+1

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.07, 08:56 PM
Even the cretins have access.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amend...nstitution

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.07, 09:04 PM
Ah, but the right to speak is not the same as the right to be heard.

The first amendment doesn't guarantee an audience.

I assume SuperDave is in the U.S., but I believe TriadBoy is currently a citizen of the U.K. and on foreign soil, and as such not afforded the protections of the U.S. Constitution.

Surely there's something in the Constitution that could be used to protect me from them. Commerce clause anyone?
2010.May.07, 09:25 PM
(2010.May.07 09:04 PM)CrashFistfight Wrote:  Ah, but the right to speak is not the same as the right to be heard.

The first amendment doesn't guarantee an audience.

I assume SuperDave is in the U.S., but I believe TriadBoy is currently a citizen of the U.K. and on foreign soil, and as such not afforded the protections of the U.S. Constitution.

Surely there's something in the Constitution that could be used to protect me from them. Commerce clause anyone?

Cruel or excessive punishment.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.May.07, 09:34 PM
(2010.May.07 09:25 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Cruel or excessive punishment.

That's not bad.

For the time being, I will invoke the 21st amendment to ease the pain.
2010.May.08, 07:23 AM
I have never created another account and I certainly wouldn't use the referral code of someone I despise since my chaarcter's progress would only benefit such person.Here is a concept for you Macleod it's called thinking before speaking it defies logic for one that despises another to take actions which they know will benefit the one they dislike.Your attempts to defame my character and slander my reputation and tarnish my image demonstrates another epic failure on your part but it's nice to see that I'm important enough for you to lamely try.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.May.08, 08:37 AM
2asandab

2asandab
Userid: 32040
Level: 25
The Outcasts

Hey that's tough man, if that's actually the case and I have no reason not to believe you, I don't know your previous history but I would give you a second chance, but not spike and glam.Thank you for your support and encouraging words something which is rare around here occasionally nowadays I have few supporters and I have a uphill fight but persistence pays off you can't just say what people want to hear and i never have or will since the truth can never change although it is often denied and hard to accept I will continue to fight the good valiant fight since honor is what truly is at stake.Thanks Monk also for your (If only half serious support).

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

2010.May.08, 08:56 AM
(2010.May.08 08:37 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  Post: #68
2asandab

2asandab
Userid: 32040
Level: 25
The Outcasts

Hey that's tough man, if that's actually the case and I have no reason not to believe you, I don't know your previous history but I would give you a second chance, but not spike and glam.Thank you for your support and encouraging words something which is rare around here occasionally nowadays I have few supporters and I have a uphill fight but persistence pays off you can't just say what people want to hear and i never have or will since the truth can never change although it is often denied and hard to accept I will continue to fight the good valiant fight since honor is what truly is at stake.Thanks Monk also for your (If only half serious support).

lmao, you're more active on the forums now then when you played the game.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.08, 09:19 AM
I am more active in the forums than I was while I played the game mainly due to I heard too much unnecessary conflict arises from trash talking in the forums.I was just starting to go more inactive for a while before I was fedjailed due to circumstances I could not stop me from being as active as I'd like to be.

Thread Closed