Poll: Is TRIADBOY apart of AL?...
This poll is closed.
Yes, i feel he has put years into AL so he has earned his place here to stay... 22.41% 13 22.41%
Iam not sure because i have heard many bad things on the forum about him (which is probably all lies). 1.72% 1 1.72%
I say Let him rot in his smelly cell, dont pick up the soap TRIADGIRL!.SEE YOU IN HELL SCAMBOY!! DIE DIE DIE!!!... 55.17% 32 55.17%
If he is INNOCENT he should defenlently be let free. People put ALOT of hours/Months of there time into this game to just get fed'ed... 8.62% 5 8.62%
Who will we ruthlessly destroy on the public forum if TRIADBOYS gone?... feed us blood! 12.07% 7 12.07%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
2010.May.07, 09:43 AM
RE: TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
A better question would be why would a administrator decide to only answer one player's email correspondence which in my case I have received email fro AL support but my niece and nephew Glamazon and Spikelancelot respectively)tell me their emails go largely ignored.Why would one communicate with such narrow minded people to only have their honesty questioned.I have proven time gain that my I.P. address is separate from these two but the evidence remains ignored.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.May.07, 10:01 AM
(2010.May.07 09:43 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  A better question would be why would a administrator decide to only answer one player's email correspondence which in my case I have received email fro AL support but my niece and nephew Glamazon and Spikelancelot respectively)tell me their emails go largely ignored.Why would one communicate with such narrow minded people to only have their honesty questioned.I have proven time gain that my I.P. address is separate from these two but the evidence remains ignored.

Are you f'n kidding me dave, and coincidently your entire family logged out @ the same time. (I can repost the profiles if you would like) . . . Instead of lying, why not just try telling the truth, one of you was logging in for one another.
2010.May.07, 10:21 AM
That isn't necessary 2asandab I have seen them plenty enough by now but what you fail to realize my account was accessed without my knowledge or consent as my password was learned while I resided with my family and during the time I was fedjailed I resided in a different state than my family and my I.P. was different than theirs so I was logged in from a different I.P. address some 450 miles from my residence so in effect due to my careless lack of safeguarding my account I must suffer from another's corrupt reckless actions.I have since requested a new password while in fedjail since occasionally my account is logged in simultaneously sithout my authorization and I have no ability to prevent this.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

2010.May.07, 10:42 AM
Nice, throw your "niece" and "nephew" under the bus.
2010.May.07, 10:44 AM
Both our guilty of sharing each others accounts and have admitted it to Zenith but both blame each other for accessing my account so I'm not certain who is to blame but I have my suspicions.

2010.May.07, 10:48 AM
So when you realized that they were logging into your account before you were fed jail'd, it didn't occur to you to change your password in the perferences sections?
2010.May.07, 10:52 AM
I was fedjailed before I had the chance and by theway I expect no sympathty,empathty or pity I blame only myself for not taking precautionary measures to prevent this.
2asandab

2asandab
Userid: 32040
Level: 25
The Outcasts

So when you realized that they were logging into your account before you were fed jail'd, it didn't occur to you to change your password in the perferences sections

Basically I didn't realize about my account being jeopardized until Iwas fedjailed both Spikelancelot and Glamazon figured that since we shared i.p.'s in the past that staff wouldn't take action but it was their login times that gave them away and now I must pay for their moronic conduct.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.07 10:55 AM by SuperDave.

2010.May.07, 11:15 AM
Hey that's tough man, if that's actually the case and I have no reason not to believe you, I don't know your previous history but I would give you a second chance, but not spike and glam.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.07 11:15 AM by 2asandab.
2010.May.07, 04:15 PM
FREE superdouche

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.07, 04:55 PM
(2010.May.07 09:43 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  A better question would be why would a administrator decide to only answer one player's email correspondence which in my case I have received email fro AL support but my niece and nephew Glamazon and Spikelancelot respectively)tell me their emails go largely ignored.Why would one communicate with such narrow minded people to only have their honesty questioned.I have proven time gain that my I.P. address is separate from these two but the evidence remains ignored.

I happen to know spike has been in correspondence with Zen quite a bit and even started a new account recently, just like you did but unlike you Dave he never used my referral code..

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
Thread Closed