Poll: Did she ruin Diss & X ?
Yep
Nope
[Show Results]

AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
2010.Apr.06, 07:36 PM
RE: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
(2010.Apr.06 07:32 PM)chance Wrote:  All I know is that now that X is no more, SV has no competition at all. Sad sad day

Wow... completely disbanded.

Unbelievable.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Apr.06, 07:36 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:30 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 06:37 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  And he's being protected because of all the nice things he's said about Cheetah over the years? Either way, forcing someone to quit the game is pretty lame, no matter how all this shakes out, I guess she enjoyed bullying Wraith so much she decided to try it again.

Ok, am I just getting it, your'e actually talking about Tommi?! HS, I thought it was common knowledge I don't like him anymore than he likes me.

I will protect VS to the best of my ability, even if that includes him.

And the only one who EVER forced anyone to quit was 8 dork making us lose Weebs.

Shut you're f'n mouth you idiot, learn what happened, then take a look at reality, if you can put your bong down long enough to see it clearly!

And as for bullying, were you f'n here when I spent at least a week in the hosp, more than one from Pest?! Or weeks onlined with leaves from Ush? True old-schoolers have put up with this drek for years! Then we finally can beat someone, and oh no, go crying to mommy. You gotta be f'n kidding me!

You don't have a f'n clue what you are talking about, and if, as some of your gang has mailed begging not to be hit, you happen to feel that way, I think you just really screwed that up for them!

isn't it about time you take the belt down as your avatar? hasn't the joke gone on long enough?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.06, 07:37 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:32 PM)chance Wrote:  All I know is that now that X is no more, SV has no competition at all. Sad sad day

I'd like to introduce you to Dark Matter Smirk

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.06, 07:40 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

I'd like to introduce you to Dark Matter Smirk

Who are you? Simmer down son, I'm hungry..Ask wook what just ate. don't mess with me boy.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Apr.06, 07:40 PM
I personally got involved because lower vs members were being hosped and onlined....I did do that and our core here feel the same way...we stand up for the little guys...we didnt do it for tommi and you all do know that...as for x being disbanded....im sure well see a reunion...how many times did phish regroup...what a lame ass band anyways, if it wasnt for the drugs and lights they wouldnt even hold a candle to the garage band down the street i hear every sunday from my backyard

doh
2010.Apr.06, 07:44 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:40 PM)Punisher Wrote:  how many times did phish regroup...what a lame arse band anyways, if it wasnt for the drugs and lights they wouldnt even hold a candle to the garage band down the street i hear every sunday from my backyard

Below the f'n belt, Pun.

::Blocks user::

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Apr.06, 07:46 PM
50 bucks says they'll be back within a week

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.06, 07:47 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:44 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 07:40 PM)Punisher Wrote:  how many times did phish regroup...what a lame arse band anyways, if it wasnt for the drugs and lights they wouldnt even hold a candle to the garage band down the street i hear every sunday from my backyard

Below the f'n belt, Pun.

::Blocks user::
You guys should wrestle it off!!!!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Apr.06, 07:47 PM
Over all I would say it's AlphaLyrae's fault.
SHE started the drama, she added the fuel to the fire. If SHE didn't want drek to follow her around she should have left HER personal issues at home and not brought her BS to the forums. That she caused Weebs to be banned just proves how selfish and self centered she is. And hosp'ing kiddies, obviously she thinks she is "all that".
Yeah it's nice the gang backed her, but it's a sad state when you allow one person to ruin two gangs.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 07:58 PM by DejaVu.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Apr.06, 07:56 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:47 PM)DejaVu Wrote:  Over all I would say it's AlphaLyrae's fault.
SHE started the drama, she added the fuel to the fire. If SHE didn't want drek to follow her around she should have left HER personal issues at home and not brought her BS to the forums. That she caused Weebs to be banned just proves how selfish and self centered she is. And hosp'ing kiddies, obviously she thinks she is "all that".
Yeah it's nice the gang backed her, but it's a sad state when you allow one person to ruin a gang.

2 gangs

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.